PDA

View Full Version : Dont laugh at me :P +rep

3d
01-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Yeh like title says dont laugh :P havent played ds in flipping ages

So read about pokemon D&P wifi trading/battling and i was just wondering whats wifi ? obviously i think i know hwat it is online but i mean do you already have it on your ds or is it something you pay monthly or stuff?

thanks

Neil
01-04-2007, 07:40 PM
Yeh like title says dont laugh :P havent played ds in flipping ages

So read about pokemon D&P wifi trading/battling and i was just wondering whats wifi ? obviously i think i know hwat it is online but i mean do you already have it on your ds or is it something you pay monthly or stuff?

thanks

It's your wireless internet connection with your DS xD if you have wireless internet you can use it just by connecting it up normally through a WiFi enabled game, if you don't then you buy a WiFi adapter from somewhere plug that in, install and connect, quite easy, I prefer the Nintendo WiFi adapter, it's easy to use xD

3d
01-04-2007, 07:43 PM
It's your wireless internet connection with your DS xD if you have wireless internet you can use it just by connecting it up normally through a WiFi enabled game, if you don't then you buy a WiFi adapter from somewhere plug that in, install and connect, quite easy, I prefer the Nintendo WiFi adapter, it's easy to use xD
ah k thanks dude
its http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11230&mid=328523 then i assume?

PaulMacC
01-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Yup I have one in my computer and it's great.
It only works on Windows XP and Vista tho.

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/865img_1226.jpg

3d
01-04-2007, 07:52 PM
okey thx +rep to both of ya :P £30 reasonanble then ?

PaulMacC
01-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Yeah It work's with a Wii aswell :)

3d
01-04-2007, 07:55 PM
Okey thanks :P

awelsh
01-04-2007, 08:05 PM
whatever you do, dont get the wifimax by action replay, I have it and it sucks, It will never find my ip address so it doesnt work :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!