PDA

View Full Version : PLayed PS3

PenguinFluid
02-04-2007, 11:45 AM
Yesterday after cinema me and my m8 looked aroung in toys r us and they picked me out o about 30+ people to play motorstorm on the PS3 lol:eusa_danc :eusa_danc

It was really good with the tilt sensing even if they did nick it of the wii and the graphics were superb too

Shame they cost 400+pounds :( :(

3d
02-04-2007, 12:12 PM
the tilt thing is the reason im not getting one tbh

kano
02-04-2007, 01:03 PM
they picked people out thats abit stupid where i live you can just go in the shops and play them straight off.
motor storm looks like the only good title out for ps3 until MGS4 comes out

Frodo13.
02-04-2007, 05:56 PM
they picked people out thats abit stupid where i live you can just go in the shops and play them straight off.

Resistance: Fall of Man is really good too.

Dudey!
03-04-2007, 11:41 AM
You don't have to have the tilt sensor activated. You can switch it off. =]

Josh-H
03-04-2007, 12:13 PM

Will you be getting one? Just out of nosey curiosity. As I know you love your 360

kano
03-04-2007, 12:22 PM
maybe if they drop in price by a couple hundred but im not going outta my way to get one, if i have the money then i may consider buying one, its not that im a 360 fan boy its just i find it stupid paying £400+ for a console when i already have a console which does the same stuff.

Homesrfan
04-04-2007, 01:52 AM
Motorstorm was cool, and had good graphics. They had a booth at Circuit City and it was on the PS3 menu interface thing and it was quiet. Then I clicked on Motorstorm and apparently the volume was up all the way and it was sooo loud.

ANYWAYS - I don't know, it just wasn't that special. I think if Excite Truck had online it would have dominated. And, I guess I was just bad, but it seemed that every little rock I hit made me have this huge collision.

Oni
04-04-2007, 08:15 AM
Motorstorms the game I played in London back in Novemeber or W.E as I said then I had good graphics but the games boring and everything looks the same.

Josh-H
04-04-2007, 08:36 AM
maybe if they drop in price by a couple hundred but im not going outta my way to get one, if i have the money then i may consider buying one, its not that im a 360 fan boy its just i find it stupid paying £400+ for a console when i already have a console which does the same stuff.

I must admit, they are pretty similar. The way I looked at it though was the Xbox and the PS2 were but I still went multi-platform. I'm hoping to keep things balanced this time though as the Xbox took over the PS2 last time. I have my PS3 for the playstation exclusives and the 360 for the Xbox exclusives. Anything else? I'll decide on which versions better. Virtua tennis 3 for instance I got for the 360 because it had online play where the ps3 version didn't.

Motorstorms the game I played in London back in Novemeber or W.E as I said then I had good graphics but the games boring and everything looks the same.

It is visually stunning. I must also say I LOVE the gameplay. Its rather hard though!

dirrty
04-04-2007, 08:39 AM
i want the ps3 but will only proberly get it when gta comes out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!