PDA

View Full Version : bad incident with US Staff

Drakesword-2
25-04-2005, 04:50 AM
[IMG]though i think the staff do a good job(in most cases) here is a case which they did not.

i was pmed by a friend who we shal call sam. sam said he wanted to commit suicide because no one cares about him. so i immeditly found him and began talking him down. then he said he was going to brb in 20 mins. 25 mins later i call his friends (including his g/f) and discussed what was going on. we got him back online and with none of us living in his state we called for help. the response we got was this "MODs cannot help". what if one of the mods or staff lived in his area? couldnt one of them called the police? no they cant do anything in that situation. i know there will b ablot of posts about how what they did is right, but consider this... What is more important, some1 cursing or some1's life?

thanks to the power of google we found out everything we needed to know about him to get the situation under controll(which brings up another issue on safty). we were able to call him and his parrents and get him help befor he hurt himselfe. asap i will upload the image of the mod's response

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!