View Full Version : Safty and KISS

Drakesword-2
25-04-2005, 04:57 AM
adding onto my origional story. i would like to show you the importance of KISS

K eep
I nformation
S afe
S tupid!

my friend who was going to kill himselfe didnt tell me alot of info. he told me the state he lived in(well say its Washington) and his last name. with that information i was able to get the fallowing info

Full name
DOB
Address
Phone Number
Criminal Record
Financial Record
and Family Record

think about this info in the hands of a stalker. where would he b the next day? if you havnt guessed by now, he would be at your house! im not going to say how i got the info(for security reasons) im just going to say KISS

Mentor
25-04-2005, 10:59 AM
Getting info on people in the net is relitivly easy. But im a little skeptical about getting there crim**** recored since im doubtful youve been hacking in to the police main frame, so only way is ether, news paper arctices from local papers, a blog where its all been ranted about, or they told u "/

seconly? finatal recored i real dont quite belive you would be able to get, for multiple reasons include why the hell would anyone have on on the net, and i dont belive you can get this info from any banks i know of, woudl even conider using.

Most the stuff can be accesed from domain registrtions, profiles, blogs, or just asking.

I know u could get most the stuff of me for that, barring, crimal recored, as u coulnt get it and i dont have one, finatl recored as it doesnt exists, or adress / phone number.

last of all family recored "/

Drakesword-2
25-04-2005, 08:32 PM
thats ok if u beleave it but if u dont its your fault if you do get some stalker on you.

you dont have 2 b a hacker 2 get this info. take your lastname and city goto www.four11.com and put it in. youll find out alot of information on yourselfe

Mentor
26-04-2005, 12:36 AM
Comes up with nothing. plus i dont live in the us. Which is reduly easy to get info on. Ive found a site before where i can enter any detail and it will find people and show everythiung from asdresses to car number plates =.= kind of rediculs.

plus 411 thingyt is just yahoo people

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!