PDA

View Full Version : [Request] [HT] Full staff team needed

timROGERS
02-04-2007, 04:18 PM
I'm currently building a new fansite called HabboTemple, which is located at http://www.habbotemple.com. At the address, I have a coming soon page, just to get my precense started. At the moment, the positions that I am offering are managerial, as once I have managers, they can hire more staff members. Here are the positions:

News Coordinator

As news coordinator, you will be expected to generally keep the news department running smoothly. You will be responsible for hiring staff, checking up on the ones you've hired and the general state of the news section.

Experience in site management and/or news reporting preferred.

Content Coordinator

As content coordinator, your job will be to hire articles staff, guides staff, and staff to create content for all the other pages that don't fall into any other catagory.

Experience in site management and at least one of the content sections is preferred.

Interactivity Coordinator

Responsible for the community aspect of the site, such as new tools like Habbo Imager signatures and layout galleries, things like forums and shoutboxes, and the usersystem if we decide to have one.

Experience in site community management preferred, and experience in PHP required.

How to Apply

If you'd like to apply for any of the above roles (or any others than you care to state), please PM me or reply with the application as set out below:

Habbo Name:
Job Desired:

Past Experience:
Why is the job perfect to me?:

YouFail
02-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Habbo Name: InternalHack
Job Desired: Interactivity Coordinator

Past Experience: In all honesty. In this role on habbo sites none. I've created my own systems before.
Why is the job perfect to me?: Love coding. Love working with people who know what their speaking about. I'd like to get exp in this kind of role =)

Blob
02-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Habbo Name: O0R
Job Desired: Interactivity Coordinator

Past Experience: Tim you know what im like :P
Why is the job perfect to me?: Moi love coding! MWuahahahahah!
asdf

Frog!
02-04-2007, 06:12 PM
Habbo Name: lManic
Job Desired: Content Coordinator

Past Experience: Well, i've owned a few fansites myself.
Why is the job perfect to me?: I get bored alot xD Or i could do it all myself :)
Just a few words of wisdom.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!