PDA

View Full Version : Tip: Save your Habbo Home stickers!

Jordy
02-04-2007, 05:27 PM
When this post was written, easter stickers weren't out, but they will be later.

If you decide to make-over your Habbo Home for easter and replace stickers to make it look more 'eastery'.

A large problem is you can't pick up your old stickers so heres a little tip. Hide them under your widgets or notes, no one will know and you can bring them out when you next need them. You could hide your easter stickers under them till next year, saving you lots of credits :)

Chickenblob
02-04-2007, 06:17 PM
When this post was written, easter stickers weren't out, but they will be later.

If you decide to make-over your Habbo Home for easter and replace stickers to make it look more 'eastery'.

A large problem is you can't pick up your old stickers so heres a little tip. Hide them under your widgets or notes, no one will know and you can bring them out when you next need them. You could hide your easter stickers under them till next year, saving you lots of credits :)

I'm sure you can pick up your old stickers? I've always been able to..

Antony
02-04-2007, 07:20 PM

Erm, whenever I've edited mine ever and put things into my own sticker collection thing they have always gone their? Never been deleted when I click remove. :s

myke
02-04-2007, 07:24 PM
You mean notes :] Notes are deleted, it's stickers that can be placed down again

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!