PDA

View Full Version : Premiership Status - Who Will Keep It For Next Season?

B4C!
02-04-2007, 08:19 PM
You could say Watford are doomed and relaxing in the Premiership knowing what is ahead of them next season, but what is in store for West Ham United and Charlton Athletic?

With West Ham and Charlton picking up points, Sheffield United and Wigan are looking the most insecure with Aston Villa and Fulham not far behind.

Who do you think will stay up?

I think Charlton will stay up - they have the oppertunity to beat Man City who have struggled recently to drag themselves out of the relegation zone for months. With the reasonable fixtures ahead, Charlton look likely to stay up in the Premiership.

West Ham have had 3 great performances and have been unlucky not have won all 3 of them. The main star Tevez is providing them with a glimmer of hope scoring 3 goals in 3 games, followed by Zamora, also 3 goals in 3 games.
With the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Bolton and Man Utd to play, it does not look great for West Ham - but with the recent performances, anything is possible - particularly because of the defence problems at Arsenal who they play next.
Will West Ham beat Arsenal this Saturday and become 2 points away from safety?

Who will stay up and keep their Premiership status?

My prediction: Watford, Sheffield United and Aston Villa to go down.

3d
02-04-2007, 08:58 PM
In no order Watford, Charlton, West ham

itwont change ;)

summer
02-04-2007, 09:04 PM
watford are definately bottom, and i think wigan will stay up because they have easy fixtures. everyone above wigan is safe too. so that leave sheffield united, west ham and charlton. i'd like to see west ham stay up, as i think they're a premiership side, but i think charlton will edge it.

brandon
02-04-2007, 09:05 PM
aslong as west ham and sheff utd go down I'm happy.

Jamie!
02-04-2007, 11:21 PM
watford, west ham, sheff utd to go down..

gosling
02-04-2007, 11:25 PM
sheff utd, watford & west ham going down; charlton will edge it...

Jordie
03-04-2007, 07:44 AM
i have a sneaky feeling that chalton and west ham will stay up
with wigan and sheffield united going down:D

:Hazel
03-04-2007, 09:00 AM
I'd love to see Charlton stay up & sheff utd to go down. I think Watford are as good as gone.

My 3 are:

18. Sheff utd
19. West Ham
20. Watford.

piddle2k6
03-04-2007, 09:11 AM
Watford bottom
Shef united 2nd bottom

3rd bottom will be only 1 point behind 4th bottom with charlton staying up by the skin of their teeth!

Sorry this post has been poorly worded!

Minstrels
03-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Man City will stay up look's like Mpenza saved them from going down. He's scored two goals in the two games he's played, both games Man City won. There next game is at home against Charlton but I think Man City will win that game looking at there home results and results over Charlton in there past games. So for me the bottom three are going to be:
18. Charlton
19. West Ham
20. Watford
Not that i'm a man City fan or anything. *cough*

3d
03-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Aslong as charlton go down im not bothered who go with em :P

Earthquake
03-04-2007, 07:01 PM
sheff utd, watford & west ham going down; charlton will edge it...
Not much to say after what he just said..

edible
04-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Watford & Sheff Utd or West Ham to go down and then it'll be close between Charlton & West Ham & Sheff Utd..thats what I think anyway..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!