PDA

View Full Version : Wii Game Help!

Evolving
03-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Right its my Yr 9 old sisters 10th Birthday in 14 day And my mums got her a Wii With Wii sports Game and i need to know what game will be both Fun and Easy for a 9 yr old to play so far iv found:
SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab (Wii)

Rayman Raving Rabbids (Wii)

They are the only 2 iv found that i think woul be playable and fun for a 10 yr old

if you have played a different game and think she could play it please post Thanks

Oni
03-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Right its my Yr 9 old sisters 10th Birthday in 14 day And my mums got her a Wii With Wii sports Game and i need to know what game will be both Fun and Easy for a 9 yr old to play so far iv found:
SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab (Wii)

Rayman Raving Rabbids (Wii)

They are the only 2 iv found that i think woul be playable and fun for a 10 yr old

if you have played a different game and think she could play it please post Thanks

Raymans good and fairly easy but spongebob is cr.p

Evolving
03-04-2007, 10:41 AM
Raymans good and fairly easy but spongebob is cr.p
Is Sponge bob Bad for you or for a 10yr old Dont think what games you like think what kind of games a 10yr old girl would like

Nemo
03-04-2007, 10:47 AM
my friends brother is also 10 and he loves rayman.. on the wii xD coz he also has a wii and well... all the other games are too hard for him so my friend has to help him and they are more boyish... so id say go with rayman ^^

Moozo
03-04-2007, 10:50 AM
Wii Play has a lot of kids games, get her that.

Evolving
03-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Wii Play has a lot of kids games, get her that.

IV Read the Reviews and people only buy that game for the Extra remote i supose i could get that and then 2 new covers for the remote

I might get rayman tho

kk.
03-04-2007, 10:57 AM
remember its a girl. she might not liek rayman :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!