PDA

View Full Version : Rival to establishments such as Hebba Hotel opening very soon! Jobs available!

jinxii
13-08-2004, 02:57 PM
I posted awhile ago advertising managment jobs at my Savoy Hotel at www.habbohotel.co.uk. These have all be taken.

I really don't want a torrent of Friend Requests about these jobs so please go to the Savoy Hotel at www.habbohotel.co.uk website. I have checked through the Habbox rules carefully and as this website contains no content against the Habbo way it's okay. :) The website is: www.freewebs.com/savoyhotel

Go to the 'Jobs' page to find out what's available. You can either use our 'contact us' form on the website, or e-mail us. You are only required to give your e-mail address if you wish to recieve a reply by e-mail from our Savoy Hotel e-mail address.

Please do not pester! If you would rather post your job application on the Habbox forums that's also okay, but please read the 'Jobs' page before you do as there is lots of information you need to know about!

In a nutshell, there are 3 kinds of job: Entertainment, Customer Service and Bobba Control (Security). More details are provided on the website. There are also 'head of department' positions.

We're looking for fun, dedicated Habbo's who are online a lot. It is preferable that you are aged 13+ and and can type quickly with good spelling/grammar/punctuation but without a lot of 'chatting jargon' (example: 'ME AND SOANDSO DECIEDED 2 GO2 THE RITE ROOM SO WE CUD GO IN DA TUBBYMASTA' and so on). Thank you!

Please note that ALL jobs are voluntary and that we do not offer pay for any jobs!

PICCY
13-08-2004, 06:17 PM
Send me (PICCY) A freind Request on habbo or post here i will get intouch with you so please be patient, If you whant more info about jobs you can contact me via Habbox , Our Savoy Website or By e-mailing me By clicking "PICCY" on top left of this post and then "Send message via e-mail to PICCY" i think thats right anyway!
Thnx for your Time!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!