PDA

View Full Version : :o Stickers and credits gone.

TopManTim
03-04-2007, 03:33 PM
I was buying some easter stickers for my homepage and then I was putting one down but then it went to one of those 'page not found' pages. I clicked back and then it had gone back to my old page as I had not saved. I looked in my stickers inventory but it just had the stickers I had picked up from my old homepage (when I pick them up from my homepage then it doesnt give me another one it just deletes itself). So I check my purse and I've not got the credits back, So now I havent got the stickers or the credits :( .

I sent a cfh but to no suprise I haven't recieved anything back.

So what should I do?I'm on the page now as it was and ive not pressed anything else-just left it as it was when i clicked back

Jordie
03-04-2007, 03:35 PM
I was buying some easter stickers for my homepage and then I was putting one down but then it went to one of those 'page not found' pages. I clicked back and then it had gone back to my old page as I had not saved. I looked in my stickers inventory but it just had the stickers I had picked up from my old homepage (when I pick them up from my homepage then it doesnt give me another one it just deletes itself). So I check my purse and I've not got the credits back, So now I havent got the stickers or the credits :( .

I sent a cfh but to no suprise I haven't recieved anything back.

same as always with the cfh, they might aswell not be there

Shawnstra
04-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Check the top right (from where you are sitting meaning

LEFT RIGHT)

corner of your Habbohome. Stickies which gone through "Page not Found" etc. will usually end up there.

lew!
04-04-2007, 04:10 PM
press CTRL & n, It opens the page up in a new window, they might be there then, if not click on @Stickers@ or w.e it is and it might be in your inventory thing ::P

If all else fails, take a screenie and send to habbo, they might take it as evidence and refund your credits.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!