PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck

:M2K
03-04-2007, 04:28 PM
I've created a website layout and coded it and everything, Now I need to fill it up with stuff! I wanna make a website for teenagers, but I need a name for it and can't think of what sort of stuff to put on it! There will be a radio on it, but that's all I've thought of so far. +rep for useful suggestions :)

Mr Macro
03-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Yet another person who undergoes a project without planning.

03-04-2007, 05:55 PM
=/ I'll plan it when I know what to plan so don't flame me.

Anyone got any real suggestions?

Jamie W
03-04-2007, 05:58 PM
TeenZone
TeenLife
LifeTeen
LifeforTeens
TeensWorld
TeenTalk
TeenChat

A few names i came up with :P

Mr Macro
03-04-2007, 06:01 PM
You will plan it when you know what to plan... lol...

It would be more sensible to plan befor you do any coding.You say you made and coded a template.How do you know it will work with what ever your going to do.

I'm not flaming, just trying to help.

03-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Thx +rep :)

You will plan it when you know what to plan... lol...

It would be more sensible to plan befor you do any coding.You say you made and coded a template.How do you know it will work with what ever your going to do.

I'm not flaming, just trying to help.

I already said I have an idea of what it'll be like, I know what will go where and I can easily add/remove parts to/from my layout. I'm not one of those idiots who create layouts with 20 different parts and wonder why I can't fill it up thx.

Mr Macro
03-04-2007, 06:06 PM
No, your the idiot who goes around thinking he can go make a successfull website when your not even thinking about what yor going to do.

03-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Well I obviously am thinking about what I'm going to do, seeing as I'm asking people on this forum full of TEENAGERS what they'd like to see on a website made for TEENAGERS, then again you talk as if you're 9 years old next week.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!