PDA

View Full Version : a big challenge

killerjamie
03-04-2007, 07:34 PM
this challenge is a realy big thing
there will be good prizes and the event will start on the thursday the 5th of april and the prizes will be as foloed

items u need:
the items u will need are as foloed i will be at the start of the place giving the players who are doing the hunt a team cape and the first clue to were
to get ya first item and ya 2nd clue and so on.
the rest of the items u will be of help to u so u can get the prize is some tele runes to go to the main citys and the hills 60-70 mage would be of help u dont need good armour but u will need something to help u defend against monsters i aint saying which becuse it will spoil the hunt.

for 1st place the prize will be 50k or some arrows or runes
for 2nd place the prize will be 30k or a rune helm
for 3rd place the prize will be 10k and some arrows
there will also be prizes for people who get the items first it is a bit like a scavenger hunt but u will have to go to some of my mates to get the items thay will giv u the ammount of stuff needed in notes or if it is a stackable items in the ammount of that also first second and third person to me will get the prize the last mate u go to will giv u a item and a riddle to were i will be and u will have to giv me the last item u got given to me inorder to get the item/prize.
i will post the peoples names who are helping me with the hunt
when i find some mates that are willing to help me and will be on at that time to make sure that the hunt goes as pland so if u are intresed add me on rs or post here with ya name on rs and if u will be able to do the hunt for the prize and wat u want for the prize.

and for the players get redy to earn that stuff and good luck with the upcomeing events :D :D :D
u will like the surprize becuse it will be good so hope u like it ;) ;)

Ashley 12344
03-04-2007, 08:10 PM
This seems a fair idea. I may chip in a bit towards your winnings, and join in depending if I'm busy or not.

Ed.
03-04-2007, 08:12 PM
will it be on f2p ?

killerjamie
03-04-2007, 08:13 PM
i dont know it might be yes

Ed.
03-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Well u cant get capes on f2p thats the only problem

killerjamie
03-04-2007, 08:20 PM
if i decide to do it on f2p ill just get green or red capes

killerjamie
03-04-2007, 10:12 PM
the trip will be on members becuse it will be a bigger trail for 50k

Danny,
03-04-2007, 10:17 PM
this is a total rip of BobX's thread lol you even ripped the name

BobX
03-04-2007, 11:46 PM
;o i dont mind but oh well =] dont spose you found my file i lost? ;o

killerjamie
04-04-2007, 11:28 AM
i am soz i didnt know i just made up a name lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!