PDA

View Full Version : Warlock - Infernal Quest

jam666
03-04-2007, 10:06 PM
What a nightmare, being stood waiting for hours for this one essence in felwood to drop off a certain mob that is guarded by 4 others. so depressing. still got another 2 easy parts to do but did any of you locks have this problem?

Axel
04-04-2007, 12:40 AM
Rofl you get the drops in like the first minute. Infernal quest is easy. Try the Dreadsteed quest if you want hard, doing it now and it's soo long. You have to gather 30 quest item drops in Everlook, return to Burning Steppes, buy about 120g of items, return to Burning Steppes, buy another 30g of items, return to Burning Steppes, buy pots from the guy there for 6g and run through Jaednar's Shadow Hold (the pot makes you friendly with em) and talk to the Elite Lord at the end, then go a traitor in the hold and 3 adds, then return to the Elite Lord, then buy a quest item for 150g from the guy next to him, then return to Burning Steppes, then run Scholomance, then return to Burning Steppes, then run Dire Maul West and defeat the Dreadsteed, then return to Burning Steppes. Alot of fun there for ya.

mat64
04-04-2007, 01:39 AM
Rofl you get the drops in like the first minute. Infernal quest is easy. Try the Dreadsteed quest if you want hard, doing it now and it's soo long. You have to gather 30 quest item drops in Everlook, return to Burning Steppes, buy about 120g of items, return to Burning Steppes, buy another 30g of items, return to Burning Steppes, buy pots from the guy there for 6g and run through Jaednar's Shadow Hold (the pot makes you friendly with em) and talk to the Elite Lord at the end, then go a traitor in the hold and 3 adds, then return to the Elite Lord, then buy a quest item for 150g from the guy next to him, then return to Burning Steppes, then run Scholomance, then return to Burning Steppes, then run Dire Maul West and defeat the Dreadsteed, then return to Burning Steppes. Alot of fun there for ya.

They say about half way through you wish you'd just bought a mount.

:Jamie
04-04-2007, 07:57 AM

His not after a summary of what your doing..

Axel
04-04-2007, 10:40 AM
They say about half way through you wish you'd just bought a mount.

Ye but I don't have 700 or so gold, only had around 400. I've spent 300 on the supplies so far, the other supplies you need my guild master has and he's taking me and another lock in the guild through DMW, saving us both 200g.

jam666
04-04-2007, 11:01 AM
fineally, quest complete :) had a lvl 62 night elf run me through shadow hold, got it 2nd drop, the azshara and blasted lands parts were simple although the actual infernal fight itself (55 elite) was quite tough i managed it.

3d
04-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Tbh warock epic mount quest aint that hard fun tbh if you ask me

:Jamie
04-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Ye but I don't have 700 or so gold, only had around 400. I've spent 300 on the supplies so far, the other supplies you need my guild master has and he's taking me and another lock in the guild through DMW, saving us both 200g.

No but if you didnt spend all day on the quest and did some levelling in outland you would get enough gold for an epic mount ;) Dont exactly need the mount at lvl 60.

Axel
04-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Ye but I like getting stuff first, unlike Charles power levelling with his secret team of level 70s to get 60 AND 61 before me.

Sly
05-04-2007, 01:11 AM

I loved that quest

Charles
05-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Ye but I like getting stuff first, unlike Charles power levelling with his secret team of level 70s to get 60 AND 61 before me.

I win soz :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!