PDA

View Full Version : Is It Here?

TH1
25-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Could it be? Is the new habbo rare here straight after the dragons? Well theres a rumor going around that the fan is coming out. What I want to know is if it's true aor false and if you want it to be rare or norm. Thanks,
TH1 [The Crazy Cup Cake!] :eusa_danc

Wootzeh
25-04-2005, 07:45 PM
some rumour = I've never heard it =]

Seatherny
25-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Could it be? Is the new habbo rare here straight after the dragons? Well theres a rumor going around that the fan is coming out. What I want to know is if it's true aor false and if you want it to be rare or norm. Thanks,
TH1 [The Crazy Cup Cake!] :eusa_danc

It is already out in one of the hotels I think but in the Fench hotel all the NEW rares were put in the catalouge for a short period of time by mistake!

I really think all the new rares will be put in the catalouge 1 by 1 this year making sulake a even higher profit as people will buy loads!

Jamie
25-04-2005, 07:48 PM
Doubt it ;l

Matty
25-04-2005, 07:50 PM
They all get swapped around soon

Homosexual
25-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Wow. :D

Never heard of it.

OxfordScholar
25-04-2005, 07:53 PM
I may be wrong, but it all seems a bit pointless bringing rares out (e.g. the different coloured dragons) that have different colours. But i don't mean like the amber/nelly which only have three colours - i'm talking about the possible 10 colours of the dragons :s
Anyway, as I said I may be wrong :)

Matty
25-04-2005, 07:54 PM
They should be normals in my opinion

Homosexual
25-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Rares. Because then more people buy.

Matty
25-04-2005, 07:56 PM
Rares. Because then more people buy.
they just wan tthe money though do habbo.
But with all the colours, id have them normals

Homosexual
25-04-2005, 08:00 PM
I don't agree, some colors should be rare, others not.

Matty
25-04-2005, 08:02 PM
I don't agree, some colors should be rare, others not.
That would be odd......people may get confused

Ranger
25-04-2005, 08:02 PM
They won't release the rares in an instant, what's the point in releasing them all straight away? What happens when they've all been released?

They get re-released. Then people moan because the values drop and people just get generally upset.
They'll release them in a steady pace, to keep people happy.

And as far as the colours go, apparently it's one colour a hotel.

Matty
25-04-2005, 08:04 PM
And we get red, right?

Vicious-Elmo
25-04-2005, 08:07 PM
they just wan tthe money though do habbo.
But with all the colours, id have them normals

Yes, it would be better to have them as norms. Also were due for some new norms..

Bef
27-04-2005, 01:55 PM
Hm its like other things such as the amber lamps. The red and blue arnt Normals but ther not exactly rare. From my point of view anything released in catalouge loses its rareness. Yes people will be paying £2:50 instead of 30p but still alot of habbos on the hotel will buy them watever the price. I think some of them will be in cat and others will be prizes and become supers! Thats the way that theve always done it. With the nellys, the bbs, the paras (untill now) and the ambers.

Beeniee
27-04-2005, 02:31 PM
I have not been told that by anyone.. :p

Anywho, it's just a roumor.. someone could of just made it up for the fun of it. =D

Mr.Comedian
27-04-2005, 02:35 PM
And we get red, right?
Looks Like It, Doesnt It!

Beeniee
27-04-2005, 02:42 PM
When do you think we'll get a new rare? :o

al123
27-04-2005, 05:10 PM
hope fully we will get da rollers of .no but i think none of the new furni should be rares (that is if new furni comes out)

Bear-Max
27-04-2005, 05:26 PM
Why not have them as Rares? Rare trading lately has been something of a bore, so the new furniture will help to liven things up a bit.

And in respect to the colours, they won't be released for 14 days each, but inter-changed during the course of that rare being released (hopefully). You don't know what colour Dragons are going to be released, so we can only say for certain that there are 3 (Red, Gold and Green). Perhaps a Silver dragon will also be released, sending these in the same colour direction as Birdbaths. And what would really make things good is to release some of these things as Supers - ie. only for say, 10 minutes, but not tell anyone with alerts. Super trading has REALLY gone downhill lately.

Then again, nobody knows.

As for norms, we're getting some new ones. They're called Rollers ;) We should be grateful enough that Sulake have finally got themselves into gear and made the Hotel a bit more interesting. With all the new furni, there's SO much more that can be done in a guest room. Think of the possibilities - the Ice Cream Machine can be used to make Ice Cream Parlours; the Pillar to make fancy Roman/Greek-esque buildings along the lines of the Colleseum; Dragons as part of an Ancient Japanese hideaway; and the fans in a cool Summer room (which is when they're most likely to be released).

And to top it all off, we've been given great new posters to get our mitts on.

I guess we really don't have any reason to complain when it comes down to the items of furniture - as people have done for so long on .co.uk.

jammy06
27-04-2005, 05:29 PM
well is this why habbo awaits us will we be in shock or is it just a everyday maintenance :(

TehJoshy
27-04-2005, 05:33 PM
should Be A Norm As Its Part Of A Collection Of Furni "space" - i think its called.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!