PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Permed for selling runescape :S

spanner-head
04-04-2007, 07:43 AM
Ive been perm banned for selling habbo for gold. Apparently it was because i was scamming? Yet ive not made a trade today. Before a mod did warn me but i asked him.her and they said that account trading was banned? fair enough but i wasnt trading accounts so why have i got banned?

Edited By PHP. [Forum Moderator] - Topic moved to Anything About Habbo. Please post in the correct forum next time.
Good luck on getting unbanned by the way.

runetrinity
04-04-2007, 07:58 AM
:o Apeal? As look at your stats wicked! 82 maj , unlucky I say

spanner-head
04-04-2007, 08:00 AM
Ty. Permed on habbo though not rs. I have appealed and i can technicly sew them because iv done nothing rong and iv told them that :P I also just sent a msg to a mod saying why arnt you banning everyone else in hinduds room

runetrinity
04-04-2007, 08:03 AM
Oh lol habbo not RS still you were probz rich on habbo? add gangstageeza on rs we can talk :)

Scott™
04-04-2007, 08:03 AM
Cross trading is against the rules :S

spanner-head
04-04-2007, 08:14 AM
Well it is now obv? But i shouldn't be banned because theres nothing in the habbo way saying i cant trade runescape gold for habbo. And the mod said your not aloud to sell rs because you have to give personal info out. Only when selling accounts and i wasn't doing that?

Scott™
04-04-2007, 08:26 AM
Teraria done the same ;x

Vibes
04-04-2007, 09:26 AM
If you look in the habbo rules it clearly states that they can ban anyone for any reason, even if there isn't a reason. Appeal but i dnt fink yuu could go to court ova it.

Scott™
04-04-2007, 09:28 AM
Lol if he went to court he'd lose anyway, no doubt hes about 14. Habbo would win tbh so pointless :D also how much you have on habbo? :s

spanner-head
04-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Its the fact only a few peole have been banned that bothers me. I was in hindudu's room after they abnned me on my other account and everyone was selling, no one was mentioning getting mod warnings or anything, so why has it only happend to me?

spanner-head
04-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Sorry for double post.

Im nearly 17 actually :P

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post.

OshiDelta
04-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Doesn't matter why they banned you and not anybody else, you broke the rules and you got banned. Who cares about everyone else? Unlucky, well not really, since you broke the rules.

spanner-head
04-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Can you please tell me how i broke the rules mate? Iv played habbo 6 year i know them inside out... (sad i no)

CrabRacket
04-04-2007, 01:19 PM
I would be embarressed if I went to court and confessed to everyone that I played habbo. Even worse that I am sueing the company because they banned me.

Scott™
04-04-2007, 01:56 PM
LMAO Crab and you're breaking the rules because your not allowed to trade the habbo for other games / Irl cash. Its illegal isnt it? ^o)

UDunKnow
04-04-2007, 03:10 PM
I see you yesturday :D
I'm .:JonCena:. :) Remember me.
Forgot to mention why don't Hindudu get banned for hosting it all..?

spanner-head
04-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Trading habbo for other games is aloud. Or els wouldn't hindudu's room be shut down?? Trading it for real cash is not aloud because i use to do it on ebay :P . Made a nice little earner aswel. I wouldn't mind if it was against the habbo way and no one was aloud to do it. But the room is still open, people are still trading, that suggests its not against the way and whoever banned me is in the wrong?

Varrock i do remember you :P

UDunKnow
04-04-2007, 03:24 PM
:D You;ve got a point their.. And spanner-head i'm trusted which you said i wasn't remember, I'm on trusted list i do quite alot of trades on here because the noobs in Hindudu's room are bloody scammers and i hate them! :)

spanner-head
04-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Lol sorry. Habbit sometimes, i get use to it in hindudu's room n i do sometimes call people scammers who aint. Full of idiots that accounts are like hours old and have no rooms and they want me to go first. *** that all about lol

DJ-Vimto
04-04-2007, 04:32 PM
trading between games isnt against the habbo way, though it is always done at your own risk. and your furni will not get replaced if you do get scammed.

the only reason i can think of for you getting banned is that someone reported you.

today
04-04-2007, 04:38 PM
If you get caught you will get banned. Thus what happened to you, though tbh oh well.

spanner-head
04-04-2007, 04:43 PM
If someojne reported me i shouldn't get banned unless theres evidence, also habbo dont deal with things like that because as you say, you trade at your own risk.

Jazza
04-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Going to court? lol that's pointless. They say in the disclaimer that all the items are their intellectual property so when you buy credits you are just donating to them: therefore you have no claim to it and it won't be returned.

spanner-head
04-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Just had the following email.

Dear Habbo,

After reviewing the chat log for your ban I have unbanned it for you.

Dan2nd
04-04-2007, 05:57 PM
You don't own your Habbo furni your mearly renting it therefore its not yours to trade for Runescape stuff

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!