PDA

View Full Version : It all adds up..

Homosexual
25-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Remember when the rares were released in the UK catalouge? Remember when they were released in the .fr catalouge? Remember them? They weren't put in by mistake. It's pretty ovboius. It was Latin the .co.uk rares were in. They were in there for a reason, and if you noticed in this weeks newsie, it says "Orb of doom" and that isn't a furni. It was just Dionysus' sense of humour. Although it's not funny. He went on .fr and put the rares in the catalouge. He was only playing a trick. He thinks he's funny.

Whats your point of view? Let me know please.

Matty
25-04-2005, 08:03 PM
Don't know really :s

Evolution
25-04-2005, 08:05 PM
Sounds like lies to me.

andrew
25-04-2005, 09:50 PM
LMAO
Ok sorry, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Yes, Dionysus crept over to Habbo FR in the middle of the night, snuck into the offices, and realesed all the new furniture. That makes a whole lot of sense.
And correct me if I'm wrong, the super rare section on Habbo UK was in Finnish, yes? Why would it be in latin.

Seny
25-04-2005, 10:38 PM
Dinosus is stuck up and mean :)

Convictions
26-04-2005, 05:29 AM
Haud via eram ballista in latin

No way was the catalog in Latin ;)

I never heard those rumors though so im pretty confused.

bigbutsound
26-04-2005, 07:35 AM
Hmm , Could he have done that? :S

dannyboymed
26-04-2005, 07:36 AM
Way too far-fetched, get a grip :)

TH1
26-04-2005, 07:38 AM
Wow, it was obvious, lol :o

Fridayz
26-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Well if he has the power on .fr, Then i suppose it's possible

Fridayz
26-04-2005, 10:09 AM
EDIT: Sorry, Posted same thing twice :rolleyes:

Jamie
26-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Dionysus is just mad ;/

Wootzeh
26-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Dionysus wouldn't do that.....
as he respects his position in the hotel.
he just acts mad, he wouldn't do that.
+ how is the rares on .fr related to orb of doom?

andrew
26-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Hmm , Could he have done that? :S
The plain and simple answer is.. no.

Well if he has the power on .fr, Then i suppose it's possible

Why would he have the power on Habbo FR? He works in/for the UK Hotel. Also, the only way the catalouge would have been accidentaly realesed, was from the France offices, so Dinoysus would have had to be in France (which he wasn't).

I think this thread should be closed, as it is pointless. Also, to the thread starter. Next time you post something, make sure it actually "all add's up..".

Homosexual
26-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Yes he could, he has powers on .fr, he helps them you know. You really need to get a grip.

Fruitbox.
26-04-2005, 03:16 PM
Dinosus is stuck up and mean :)
-Agrees-

Wootzeh
26-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Yes he could, he has powers on .fr, he helps them you know. You really need to get a grip.
o he doesnt help them there.
1. He probably doesn't speak french.
2. He would NOT do a thing like that as it would mea\n ihm proably losing his job.

ff_vivi
26-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Dionysus is stupid now.

If I went up to him he'd probally be like I GONNA USE MY NINJA POWERS ON YOU! *HIYAH* And I'm like *kill* cos he ****s.

j0o
26-04-2005, 04:12 PM
I think this is pathetic. Newbies really need to learn to be less naaive.
Beneficial has too many n00blet minions :D
Anyway, this is a load of rubbish, so what if he released the rares? who cares? even though he probably didn't do it. People DO make mistakes you know, even sulake staff aren't perfect. :eusa_ange
hehe
Anyway, close topic, it's dead hehe
but i do hope they release an orb of doom, and dont just start another stupid quest over it.

ff_vivi
26-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Dionysus should die. Same with Callie. Stop with the attention seeking.

Wootzeh
26-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Dionysus should die. Same with Callie. Stop with the attention seeking.
who said anything about attention seeking?

j0o
26-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Tut tut, thats not very nice! you on a period?

ff_vivi
26-04-2005, 04:47 PM
who said anything about attention seeking?

I did.

8Freak8
26-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Actually Global the super rare release was Latin. Its text from this Latin book or something that programmers use as fill in text so that they can see how their websites and programs will look. Also website designers put that text in instead of words so that they can make sites for busiensses without writing everything for them too.

Apart from that, Beneficials post is lies I think. No way did Dionysus release rares on Habbo FR. No way in hell!

---MAD---
26-04-2005, 05:27 PM
that it made up, no proof and a big lie.
Dont blame people if you have no actual evidence, you could get in trouble :)

Roboevil
26-04-2005, 05:51 PM
It's all funny because it's true.

alexxxxx
26-04-2005, 07:42 PM
I didn't happen to SEE the rares when they were in but was the text this:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, con sectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonnumy nibh eeuismod tempor inci dunt ut labore et dolore magna ali quam erat volupat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam. \Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, con sectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonnumy nibh eeuismod tempor inci dunt ut labore et dolore magna ali quam erat volupat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, con sectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonnumy nibh eeuismod tempor inci dunt ut labore et dolore magna ali quam erat volupat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam.

???

Davisman
26-04-2005, 08:16 PM
Well I do Latin at school and I know that THE NAME WASN'T LATIN!!!!! :D

kasi
06-07-2005, 08:31 PM
Remember when the rares were released in the UK catalouge? Remember when they were released in the .fr catalouge? Remember them? They weren't put in by mistake. It's pretty ovboius. It was Latin the .co.uk rares were in. They were in there for a reason, and if you noticed in this weeks newsie, it says "Orb of doom" and that isn't a furni. It was just Dionysus' sense of humour. Although it's not funny. He went on .fr and put the rares in the catalouge. He was only playing a trick. He thinks he's funny.

Whats your point of view? Let me know please.

ahaha stupidest thing i've heard in a long time

LMAO
Ok sorry, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Yes, Dionysus crept over to Habbo FR in the middle of the night, snuck into the offices, and realesed all the new furniture. That makes a whole lot of sense.
And correct me if I'm wrong, the super rare section on Habbo UK was in Finnish, yes? Why would it be in latin.

i agree with global.

You
06-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Don't Bump old Threads :@ :(

YellowParasol
06-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Not sure what to think.. :s

Rawr
06-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Proof Please?

Mongole-hehe
06-07-2005, 08:42 PM
The is none, this thread is obver a month old, please let my post be the final post and dump this thread back in the dusty cuboard of page 2 :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!