PDA

View Full Version : Can you....[vB]

GoldenMerc
04-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Well i was wondering with that ShoutCast plugin you can get it to auto play instead of having to click things ect...
Ross

Hxf Santa
04-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Uptop

Manual
Que (or something)
Auto

Then just play and its done

today
04-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Though im unsure on that however i've not tried this so unsure it if would fully work.

Just create a blank .xml and use it as a product within the .xml insert the radio code you use along with other radio fansites, that way it would automatic play and could be edited to your style and of course make your forum stand out?

GoldenMerc
04-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Though im unsure on that however i've not tried this so unsure it if would fully work.

Just create a blank .xml and use it as a product within the .xml insert the radio code you use along with other radio fansites, that way it would automatic play and could be edited to your style and of course make your forum stand out?

Haha that isnt a bad idea..

Invent
04-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Never have a radio on a vB forum. (on the index.php). It will just refresh everytime you change the page?

GoldenMerc
04-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Never have a radio on a vB forum. (on the index.php). It will just refresh everytime you change the page?

Thats not that bad... IS it?

today
04-04-2007, 10:26 PM

Thats why you would use some sort of include / iframe ect.

Thats not that bad... IS it?

Yeah. :]

Invent
05-04-2007, 01:49 PM
No matter what you use on the index.php it will still refresh the radio unless you change the coding of all the pages on vB [:

The only thing I can suggest is change the vbulletin index.php file to say "vbindex.php" and change the url in the vB adminCP. Then make a new index.php file and in that file add a frameset?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!