PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] sTUPID habbo mods!

Arneuh
04-04-2007, 03:25 PM
wel there was a guy on USA who was blocking teh door and i reported him and the mod sayed:"Use ignore" i was like ***?!

theman0001
04-04-2007, 03:56 PM
lolz there is around 100 people blocking doors at the same time thats 100 cfh you can not blame them

Ashhizzle
04-04-2007, 04:19 PM
lirl i got banned on USA perm ~ for door blocking V. fun :P

@xP
04-04-2007, 04:35 PM
xD i cant believe your moaning over MODs Telling you to ignore because they are correct..

2hd.
04-04-2007, 04:37 PM
xD i cant believe your moaning over MODs Telling you to ignore because they are correct..

not when it's a door blocker?

503nomis
06-04-2007, 02:02 AM
SHUTUPANDQUITMOANINGNOOB:D (PAUSEWAITFORAGREEMENT)

Gaby
06-04-2007, 02:08 AM
*raises eyebrow*
erm.
some MODS can be ******ed.
:D
no really.
mental disabled.
yah...
rofl.

DJCurto
14-04-2007, 11:56 PM
happens in uk hotel

beau03
15-04-2007, 03:36 AM
MOD's really can't be bothered doing the 'kick blockers' thing. They are more focused on helping the Habbo's that really need help. The reason they say 'Use Ignore' is because if you just ignore them, they'll get tired and leave.
It's abit obvious. But if you go 'oh im calling a mod to get u ban0rz' it will cause more trouble.

So it is useless, the MOD's are correct as someone said above.

le harry
15-04-2007, 09:55 AM
Maybe he was afk.

Decapitated!
15-04-2007, 11:12 AM
what do you mean by really needing help if you say Ive been scammed they go scam busters which arnt helpfull at all i got hacked and used the help tool so many times rang teh offices and no answers ;l

Also if your getting abused and you use cfh all you get is USE IGNORE when some things said can be really offensive "/

and teh cfh is to report harresment isnt it ? id say name calling is harrasment an all you get is USE IGNORE.

Ed.
15-04-2007, 11:12 AM
Doorblocking has become a craze now - its well annoying

The Professor
15-04-2007, 07:57 PM
MOD's really can't be bothered doing the 'kick blockers' thing. They are more focused on helping the Habbo's that really need help. The reason they say 'Use Ignore' is because if you just ignore them, they'll get tired and leave.
It's abit obvious. But if you go 'oh im calling a mod to get u ban0rz' it will cause more trouble.

Those who really need help? If anyone has a serious problem they say "use the HHT." At least door blocking can be resolved easily.

WarezKid
15-04-2007, 08:04 PM
I argee, there idiots ;l, banned me for scamming WTH, i wasnt even on it <_<

Barmi
16-04-2007, 07:14 AM
what do you mean by really needing help if you say Ive been scammed they go scam busters which arnt helpfull at all i got hacked and used the help tool so many times rang teh offices and no answers ;l

Also if your getting abused and you use cfh all you get is USE IGNORE when some things said can be really offensive "/

and teh cfh is to report harresment isnt it ? id say name calling is harrasment an all you get is USE IGNORE. Just because a moderator tells you to use the Ignore button, it doesn't mean they are not going to look into your call. If someone is trying to find out a Habbo's personal details and that Habbo reports it, the moderator will look into the call, but will send the auto-reply about Ignore (because it is a temporary fix) whilst they look at the chatlog.

Think about it though: if moderators are getting hundreds of calls for help during their shift, door blockers aren't on their high priority list. Sure they can be annoying, but you could go off to another room for a short while, or wait and not rise to the bait. If they get dealt with by a moderator, they get the gratification from being the "naughty boy of the class". Ignoring them is hellish easier (and better), because they'll realise they are not bothering you and wasting their own time.

Edit: Of course it might be natural for moderators to get involved when there are mass blocking sprees (ala afromen), because they are severely disrupting other Habbos. But one-off instances are just too time consuming.

paradox
16-04-2007, 07:16 AM
the afromend :o

stopscammingnow
16-04-2007, 10:44 AM
the afromend :o

I know you couldn't actually do this (mind you they do on America's Army) if there's a few pains in the bobba being a nuisance then we could all vote them out of the room, mass- moderation , not have it go on their record, but they could get chucked out for 15 minutes.

P.S. I hear Moderators log on and every time they do so they have upwards of 150 friend requests from regular habbos, which they aren't allowed to accept, why doesn't Sulake just program the console so as you can't friend request a Moderator unless you are Habbo Staff?

It would probably be a simple bit of programming and would save Moderators a lot of trouble that could be spent helping Habbos in real trouble.

Oh yes and sometimes I wait day after day for a friend to appear (it's happened over 5 times now) and then, after about a week, it occurs to me or someone who knows him in r/l will tell me he's been perm banned. Why can't they auto- produce a searchable list of permanently banned habbos?

=gamemaster=
16-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Exaclty!
Sulake are lazy *********

Shawnstra
17-04-2007, 09:07 AM
There should be an auto kick when you stand on certain squares (which should be near the door) for more than 2 minutes.

dj-sims2
22-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Yah habbo mods are the thickest pieces of curtains in the world! I got permed because i was in a room where people asked for webcam

Jack.
22-04-2007, 10:50 AM
The mod dose have a point (assuming he/she wasn't talking about using the ignore button.) Like the guy above said, the mod probably meant just ignore them and they'll get tired and go away. Although if the mod was talking about using the ignore button then they are bit wacko. :rolleyes:

Virgin Mary
29-04-2007, 02:11 AM
USA has different priorities and doorblocking is not classed as a high priority. You're expected to just leave the room if someone is blocking. Not saying I agree with this rule, but it's how they run.

Alkaz
29-04-2007, 02:15 AM
Some mods can be really nice cause they can kik blockers
So they do it quick and reply to your CFH were as some
can be idiotts about it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!