PDA

View Full Version : ARGH What do I do??!!

indian8132
04-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Look I have asked you for soloutions in the past, you didnt let me down, and please dont let me down now :)

Let me start from the begginning :

Today I went in the kitchen, and mum was raving mad. "Whats the matter?" I asked. She replied "Someone got a knife and hit the handle on the oven door which has left around 20massive chunks out of it". I looked myself, and I saw around 20 chunks our of the left hand side of the oven door handle. She thought it was me, and it wasnt (I really didnt do it.. It is quite childish to do such a thing.) She asked my sister and it wasnt her. So it couldnt have been anyone living here. But for around a week or 2, we have had 2 guests stay round, both 17yrs old, one male one female. We known them and their family all out life, and they are family friends. Mum suspects its them who done this, but im not so sure. She doesnt want to ring them and go mad, So instead, she will see all the CCTV camera tapes secretly installed in our house for mum. I never knew about the cameras, nor did anyone else apart from mum. She will check the kitchen, lounge and upstairs landing. I thought it was fair enough, until I realized that she cant, I really didnt want her too. Why you ask? Because a few weeks ago and few nights ago, I stayed up till 3am in the lounge watching.. well, lets say, *adult tv*. Mum doesnt know about this, nor does anyone else. What can I do if she catches me watching that and... well I was watching that while... *pleasuring myself!*. God I feel so embarressed and abnormal. Any advice on what I can do will be very appericiated!! If you wish to PM me on this matter, that is also appericiated! :D

Kind Regards,
Typo x

Jordie
04-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Look I have asked you for soloutions in the past, you didnt let me down, and please dont let me down now :)

Let me start from the begginning :

Today I went in the kitchen, and mum was raving mad. "Whats the matter?" I asked. She replied "Someone got a knife and hit the handle on the oven door which has left around 20massive chunks out of it". I looked myself, and I saw around 20 chunks our of the left hand side of the oven door handle. She thought it was me, and it wasnt (I really didnt do it.. It is quite childish to do such a thing.) She asked my sister and it wasnt her. So it couldnt have been anyone living here. But for around a week or 2, we have had 2 guests stay round, both 17yrs old, one male one female. We known them and their family all out life, and they are family friends. Mum suspects its them who done this, but im not so sure. She doesnt want to ring them and go mad, So instead, she will see all the CCTV camera tapes secretly installed in our house for mum. I never knew about the cameras, nor did anyone else apart from mum. She will check the kitchen, lounge and upstairs landing. I thought it was fair enough, until I realized that she cant, I really didnt want her too. Why you ask? Because a few weeks ago and few nights ago, I stayed up till 3am in the lounge watching.. well, lets say, *adult tv*. Mum doesnt know about this, nor does anyone else. What can I do if she catches me watching that and... well I was watching that while... *pleasuring myself!*. God I feel so embarressed and abnormal. Any advice on what I can do will be very appericiated!! If you wish to PM me on this matter, that is also appericiated! :D

Kind Regards,
Typo x

lmao all i can say is unlucky, your mums gnna see you on cctv knocking one out:P just tell her that you're at that stage of puberty lol:P

indian8132
04-04-2007, 04:52 PM
lmao all i can say is unlucky, your mums gnna see you on cctv knocking one out:P just tell her that you're at that stage of puberty lol:P

Thats so embarressing telling her though! :p

Sammeth.
04-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Thats so embarressing telling her though! :p

Sorry, but aren't their laws that state you can only install cameras in your home if all members living in the house agree to being filmed? If she says anything, run out, get a knife and start hacking away at the oven to distract her.

Jinxey
04-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Lol, tbh it would probably be embarassing for her to confront you about it anyway, so if she did see it im probably guessing she would just ignore it, afterall it natural.

Yoshimitsui
04-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Sorry but that made me lol! Well maybe make it so she doesant watch the living room one or something. Or say mum can i give you a hand in checing them and then find that one like destroy that bit or something. And you defianatly sure that it points to where you *Pleasured yourself*? But if she does find out then say it's not what it looks like maybe, if it isant directtly pointed towards where you where say it was a gameboy or something like that!

Joemaphobe
04-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Well it it was the oven that was smashed..
why does she need to check the tapes in the lounge?
surely she only needs to veiw the kitchen tape(s)

& if the oven only happened last night?
she will only need to check the tape(s) for last night.
So you should be okay.

If not, you might be in for an awkward convosation.

DiscoPat
04-04-2007, 07:04 PM
I agree with above.

Ed.
04-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Well just *pleasue* yourself in ur bedroom... why would she put a cctv fing in there..
thats ur private roOM!!!

piddle2k6
04-04-2007, 07:11 PM
That made me lol 2! Im sure your mum wouldnt confront you about it if she did look but as above it'll be living room tapes not kitchen

Jordie
04-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Sorry but that made me lol! Well maybe make it so she doesant watch the living room one or something. Or say mum can i give you a hand in checing them and then find that one like destroy that bit or something. And you defianatly sure that it points to where you *Pleasured yourself*? But if she does find out then say it's not what it looks like maybe, if it isant directtly pointed towards where you where say it was a gameboy or something like that!

what does it look like then lmao... he sitting there repeatedly moving his hand up and down his penus:rolleyes:

Yoshimitsui
04-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Well you never know! Depends how and where the camera is positioned!

-Dispute
04-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Could say it was you who did it, then she doesn't need to look at the tapes.

Or she could be scaring you to make you admit it!

velocity
04-04-2007, 09:44 PM
"She doesnt want to ring them and go mad, So instead, she will see all the CCTV camera tapes secretly installed in our house for mum."

yea, im sure.

Sammeth.
04-04-2007, 10:00 PM
"CCTV camera tapes secretly installed in our house for mum."

That quote alone is disturbing enough.

F32
04-04-2007, 10:09 PM
Your mum should act maturely here, you're a teenager - your hormones are raging and it's perfectly normal for a male or female to **********.

Stars = Please one's self.

Ireland
04-04-2007, 10:14 PM
"She doesnt want to ring them and go mad, So instead, she will see all the CCTV camera tapes secretly installed in our house for mum."

yea, im sure.

Whats that suppoused to mean

Sammeth.
04-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Whats that suppoused to mean
Im going for a wild guess here, and I am thinking he doesnt beleive you.

05-04-2007, 12:24 AM
Toilet, Bring A Mag... LOL

Sammeth.
05-04-2007, 02:14 AM
I was gonna say, I hope you cleaned the living room after...What was wrong with the bathroom or...your bedroom?

Shawnstra
05-04-2007, 08:53 AM
I was gonna say, I hope you cleaned the living room after...What was wrong with the bathroom or...your bedroom?

Lol. I think your mom won't confront tbh. She would respect you.

Ireland
05-04-2007, 10:28 AM

There is something wrong with bedroom and bathroom, cause I watched this... adult tv, on Sky, cause you get it fre with sky, and thats only in lounge

Metric.
05-04-2007, 08:38 PM
I use to get those dirty chanels on Express VU, but then the "special" card stopped working and we switched to Time Warner. The only way to get out of this would be to tell her you scratched the handle then she would have no reason to watch the tapes.

Leeroy
05-04-2007, 09:07 PM
1. what channel is tihs on
2. i think she wont say thats she seen u at it lol
n soz i had to lol

Dyliomo
05-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Tbh its a tricky situation
If you have guts; confront her
say you woudl prefer her nto tolook at the livign room tapes because you wwre sleep walkign naked perhaps?
or..
Just
BURN THEM
MWAHHAHAHAHA
Believe me..
An i be the tension in your house is mighty high, CCTV?
O_O
Never, EVER do you think you can pull me at yours -winks-

Ireland
05-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Your right why would she look at lounge tapes? I asked her she said she only look at kitchen tapes, and I dont do that kinda stuff in the kitchen :rolleyes:

Dyliomo
05-04-2007, 09:44 PM
-Bows-
:D

Ireland
05-04-2007, 10:00 PM
-Bows-
:D

Lol :D

brandon
05-04-2007, 10:03 PM
I HOPE SHE SEES U DOIN IT AND THEN LAUGHS AT U AND THEN PLAYS IT AT THE NEXT FAMILY REUNION.

lve ya xxxx

Joemaphobe
05-04-2007, 10:11 PM
LOL, imagine if she played it at your wedding.

Tiuhdur
05-04-2007, 11:00 PM
i prefer doing what men do best in the computer chair myself :)

Ireland
05-04-2007, 11:19 PM
lmao played at my wedding! omg that will haunt me for the rest of my life!!!!!! :O :O :O :P :P :P

Barkseh2131
05-04-2007, 11:21 PM
that's well unlucky.. i don't know what to say lol.

doigel18
06-04-2007, 01:38 AM
Now thats one of my greatest fears .

Earthquake
06-04-2007, 02:36 AM
ROFL.. My dad tried doing this due to people, like myself, coming downstairs and sleeping down there and he thought i stole money, so he done this, I was really p'd of, when he went out i uninstalled them all of his laptop and then broke the mirror on the cctv, and then putting pen on the lens.

Mentor
06-04-2007, 02:51 AM
Your mum installed cctv secrety in your house? maybe she should see a counciler or somthing o.0

Sammeth.
06-04-2007, 02:59 AM
I think a blunt answer is needed. The question you posed to us was: " ARGH What do I do??!!"

Answer: Stop ******* in the living room.

PS2.
06-04-2007, 03:19 AM
I don't even know what to say. That is without doubt the worst situation EVER. Find the tapes. Smash em to bits and then confess it was you to get yourself out of a totally embarrasing situation.

DCeption
06-04-2007, 10:34 AM
God you have alot of problems...

Say at least u cleaned up.

brandon
06-04-2007, 10:49 AM
i prefer doing what men do best in the computer chair myself :)
thts sick i hope no-one else uses your computer chair :eusa_wall
lve you xxx

DCeption
06-04-2007, 10:53 AM
thts sick i hope no-one else uses your computer chair :eusa_wall
lve you xxx

I hope his mouse is clean!

brandon
06-04-2007, 10:57 AM
yuck i bet stickykeys is on his computer 24/7

R
12-04-2007, 05:34 PM
***** owned plsl.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!