PDA

View Full Version : IPB Mods

awelsh
04-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Guys, I need your help!!

If you have any spare time, I would like to know what mods you like for IPB 1.3

So if you could, please go to www.invisionize.com and click mods, then IPB 1.3.x

Please choose whatever mods you like, and whatever ones you think will be good for a forum.

I currently have my own testing board up to test your mods to see if they are good enough for my new forum im opening (I wont tell you what it is but its gunna make you happy)

Also im looking for someone who can make me a skin for 1.3, all I need done is the origional skin, but in a different colour so I wont have to re do all my mods everytime I install them ( I will just overwipe the origional image sets and css etc with your ones)

Also if you know of any other sites with skins/mods on them please link me them here so I can also have a look through.

Thanks, awelsh

Recursion
04-04-2007, 07:40 PM
I use Invisionize for IPB 2.2 and 1.3 +REP for using it :)

Cant plus rep because your Cautioned :(

Get Arcade xD

awelsh
04-04-2007, 08:35 PM
yep, cautioned till 7th, mods dont like me, I got another 2infractions today, oh well.

ill have to find the arcade mod. I currently have:

IBshop, d-karma,d-quick pm,online-offline, quick reply(broke forum though, so removed it), global announcement,friends list,awards system(half working, says I have no rewards at topic view when I do),goals mod(crap so Im removing it),xbox live tag(doesnt save the tag when I press update)

Thats it for now, i didnt bother listing my security mods becuase you wont see them anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!