PDA

View Full Version : British troops set free! :)

Earthquake
05-04-2007, 12:16 AM
British soldiers/troops w/e are set free :DD:D:D:D:D:D::D::D:D:D

Moved by :Hazel (Forum Moderator) from Discuss anything. Please post in the correct section next time, thanks

@xP
05-04-2007, 12:22 AM
It's about time aswell as they didn't do anything wrong :D

Earthquake
05-04-2007, 12:23 AM
It's about time aswell as they didn't do anything wrong :D
They enterd iranian waters :D

@xP
05-04-2007, 12:31 AM

They were forced to say they did

Earthquake
05-04-2007, 12:41 AM
They were forced to say they did
Lol, I hope they don't come back and accuse, I don't want another war :(

You
05-04-2007, 12:49 AM
o well, who cares. britain blows (dont bother saying "why do u live there then!11!" i wouldn't if i had a choice.)

Earthquake
05-04-2007, 12:57 AM
o well, who cares. britain blows (dont bother saying "why do u live there then!11!" i wouldn't if i had a choice.)
Well, I would rather live in canada..

Shawnstra
05-04-2007, 08:44 AM
Wb<3 Were they prisoners of war or what? :P

Browney
05-04-2007, 09:11 AM

May I ask why you despise this country so much?

OMGitsaROSS
05-04-2007, 09:17 AM
The government, weather, chavs, prices, people like you (people who absolutley love the country and always dfend it etc.) the fact we Lick americas ****.

Australia ftw.

Ashhizzle
05-04-2007, 10:27 AM
any proof?

Nixt
05-04-2007, 10:30 AM
any proof?

Where is your proof they didn't? Britain says they didn't, they provided information that shows they didn't. Iran says they did, they have confessions and information that shows they did. We do not know as of yet that they were forced to confess, only time will tell. There is no solid evidence that is conclusive either way.

Browney
05-04-2007, 10:44 AM
The government, weather, chavs, prices, people like you (people who absolutley love the country and always dfend it etc.) the fact we Lick americas ****.

Australia ftw.

Excuse me. Where did I say I love this country? Oh yeah, that's right, I didn't. I'm moving to Canada when I'm 21 so don't you put words into my mouth thanks.

FlyingJesus
05-04-2007, 11:12 AM

Australia ftw.

Government here is far from perfect, and I'm no Labour supporter, but it's a lot better than governments in the majority of countries. Our weather is.. erratic to say the least, but I quite like the climate myself. Chavs are fine, it's better than having actual gangsters on your case as in other places, prices I don't really know about as I'm not bothered by global economics too much, and I'll gladly admit that I'm a patriot - does that make me a bad person? I'm perfectly happy with my condition of life.

As for licking America's behind, our government is pushed by the Americans on some international matters (most prominently the war of course) but otherwise not so much. Pretty much all countries depend on America in some way or another anyway, as much as I hate to admit it.

On topic: good to see that those chaps have been set free, we'll see soon what really happened I guess.

Browney
05-04-2007, 11:44 AM
I found it abit big headed that he said releasing them was a gift.

Nixt
05-04-2007, 11:47 AM
I found it abit big headed that he said releasing them was a gift.

He had to say something like that, otherwise he would lose faith. As long as their back the terms under which they were released aren't that big a deal :p.

Browney
05-04-2007, 11:50 AM
He had to say something like that, otherwise he would lose faith. As long as their back the terms under which they were released aren't that big a deal :p.

They saw the president or w/e and thanked him for his hospitality so... I dunno really.

Mentor
05-04-2007, 07:48 PM
They entered iranian waters, breaking international law. Hence they were arrested and iran had every right to do so.

Do you really think if an iranian ship carrying armed soldures started heading up the themes we would just sit happy by and let them carry on?
They would be arrested, like the iranian's did to our soldures who did the same thing pretty much.

The differences is, im not sure we would have let them return to the own countary, Iran did let our soldures return, and there was no evidance of mal-treatment or anything else. It was a "gift" for iran to let them go, they had no obligation to do so, and interntaional law was on there side.

Browney
05-04-2007, 08:06 PM
They entered iranian waters, breaking international law. Hence they were arrested and iran had every right to do so.

Do you really think if an iranian ship carrying armed soldures started heading up the themes we would just sit happy by and let them carry on?
They would be arrested, like the iranian's did to our soldures who did the same thing pretty much.

The differences is, im not sure we would have let them return to the own countary, Iran did let our soldures return, and there was no evidance of mal-treatment or anything else. It was a "gift" for iran to let them go, they had no obligation to do so, and interntaional law was on there side.

Is their position confirmed now? I thought we had evidence they were in Iraq water.

Dan2nd
05-04-2007, 08:08 PM

Australia ftw.

I'm British and proud to be honest :D

On topic: I'm glad to see them coming home and wish them and thier familys well :)

Ramones
05-04-2007, 08:58 PM
i think britain gave them a back hander. Our government is scared of them because they have nuclear weapons so we decide to give them a few million for there release and everyone is happy! Iran aren't just going to give them up "as a gift" after 2 weeks when they could of done in the first few days

Mr.OSH
06-04-2007, 01:18 AM
Thats very good.... :)

H4xm3
06-04-2007, 01:35 AM
Thanks to tony blair and outher political correspondendents they wouldnt be here, and we would have to go with Gordon Browns - Threaten Milletry action.

-:Undertaker:-
06-04-2007, 09:56 AM
i think britain gave them a back hander. Our government is scared of them because they have nuclear weapons so we decide to give them a few million for there release and everyone is happy! Iran aren't just going to give them up "as a gift" after 2 weeks when they could of done in the first few days

Iran - do - not - yet - have - nuclear - weapons

Ashhizzle
06-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Iran - do - not - yet - have - nuclear - weapons
dont - they - ?

Edit: Welcome back

Ashhizzle
06-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Accidental double post, sorry. Please merge :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!