PDA

View Full Version : RS BORING ALL MONEY = MAGIC BUT HOW?

Distad
05-04-2007, 01:54 AM
K well rs is boring..
Im going to get my ultimate goal iv always wanted.
99 Magic.
I have about 12m to blow on it
But the way i was doing it was buying ** + yew logs then trading for supplys but of course everytime i start to do magic GUESS WHAT? no1 wants to trade for supplys.
I dont want to take the time to fletch :\

IF THERE IS A BETTER WAY TO GET MAGIC EXP ( 99 WITH 12M )
PLEASE TELL ME NOW

PS: FORGET ALL THEM OTHER LAME GOALS

Sly
05-04-2007, 02:03 AM
Just buy the yew longs then if no1 wants the suplys ? Or cast tele cammy

Desplinted.
05-04-2007, 02:04 AM
urm
i swear uve made threads about this
about how ur gunna get 70 fletch
then buy 2k this 2k that
and bang il have 99

crans
05-04-2007, 02:14 AM
just pest control it, free, reliable :)

Sly
05-04-2007, 02:14 AM
Lol i know hes like well ill get 104k alchs done in no time probz av 99 mage by 2moz

Cwmbran
05-04-2007, 02:15 AM
Forgods sake Distad.

Read your other damn threads, over 50 people must have told you how to get 99 magic yet you still have not got it and now you have to cash you have only just devided to spend it.

Desplinted.
05-04-2007, 02:17 AM
just pest control it, free, reliable :)

mikeeeeeeeeeee
nice idea but
pest control takes too long for him
and he gets bored of it :(

Sly
05-04-2007, 02:21 AM
K well rs is boring..
Im going to get my ultimate goal iv always wanted.
99 Magic.
I have about 12m to blow on it
But the way i was doing it was buying ** + yew logs then trading for supplys but of course everytime i start to do magic GUESS WHAT? no1 wants to trade for supplys.
I dont want to take the time to fletch :\

IF THERE IS A BETTER WAY TO GET MAGIC EXP ( 99 WITH 12M )
PLEASE TELL ME NOW

PS: FORGET ALL THEM OTHER LAME GOALS

Whys ur 18m and easter gone down 12m :(

Distad
05-04-2007, 02:25 AM
=\
Easter + 18m

I want 6m to have incase i wanna buy something :)

Sabra
05-04-2007, 02:33 AM
Distad, I think the people on the forum would poo their pants if you got 65 mage, let alone 99. So rather than being a little girl and complaining about how much you hate runescape every 2 hours, just quit. And then you can give your so called "18 mil and easter" to me, because by the time you get around to even using this money you say you have majority of us will be dead. So do us all a favor and stop these pointless/spam/dumb/imposible/etc/etc threads and get seom fresh air, and maybe once you go outside dont come back? :D

crans
05-04-2007, 02:41 AM
Distad, I think the people on the forum would poo their pants if you got 65 mage, let alone 99. So rather than being a little girl and complaining about how much you hate runescape every 2 hours, just quit. And then you can give your so called "18 mil and easter" to me, because by the time you get around to even using this money you say you have majority of us will be dead. So do us all a favor and stop these pointless/spam/dumb/imposible/etc/etc threads and get seom fresh air, and maybe once you go outside dont come back? :D

lolz 65 magic ownzzzz

Distad
05-04-2007, 02:43 AM
64 magic :O
Habbox better get ready to change there pants tbh

Jeff.
05-04-2007, 02:56 AM
64 magic :O
Habbox better get ready to change there pants tbh

1 LVL? wait till you feel the pain, amd boringness.

Leatherface
05-04-2007, 08:20 AM

Well said

Distad your setting goals to high for you. You need to be realistic about your goals. And your not going to get 99 mage your not determined enough to do it, it takes time you cant just spend 12mil and expect to get it by tomorow.

Slash
05-04-2007, 08:45 AM
Make cosmics & enchant @ mage training arena.
you cant moan cos you're not losing anything & you're getting rcing exp too.

Seren
05-04-2007, 10:22 AM
just read your other threads, the ones where people helped you but you just instulted them back.

Neversoft
05-04-2007, 01:10 PM
OH MY GOD, DEJA VU!

DJ-Vimto
05-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Make cosmics & enchant @ mage training arena.
you cant moan cos you're not losing anything & you're getting rcing exp too.

i agree with that tbh

mage arena is a good place to train, particularly the enchantment part. you can spent hours there and get some decent runes as rewards, bloods, deaths etc =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!