PDA

View Full Version : Putting things in the right place...

Purple
05-04-2007, 04:12 AM
I'm only doing this because I feel like hearing my own voice, and have four red bulls in me. That urine water makes me hyper.

I want to set a few things straight (haha, see the irony there).

1. Just because someone is gay and you are straight, it does not mean that they will hit on you. I can't stand people who think poorly of gay people because they have someone fantasy where gay people will hit on them. Sorry, that's just not true. I'd go to say there is a very small percent chance of it happening. So think twice before you say something, or correct a friend. Because theres a real good chance one of your relatives or friends is gay, and sooner or later you'll realize it's really derogatory.

2. There is a H-U-G-E difference between being gay and being "flaming", as many people call it. Just because someone is gay does not mean they are someone who is flaming; and all the steryotypes that follow. So, don't make an assumption that all gay people are flaming, because it's just not true.

3. Please discourage the use of sterotypes. For example, it is thought all gay men have higher voices. That's not true. There many be patterns to show this is a tendency, not all men who have a lighter voice are gay. Furthermore, some people say most gays smoke - not true. It's a personal choice, not connected to sexuality.

4. Being gay isn't a choice. There's no switch that lets you go from straight to gay, or visa-versa. The best way I can think of it is that homosexual/bisexual brians are wired a different way. People may say "If you've never had sex with the opposite sex, how do you know you're gay" - Thats the entire point, there is no attraction to the opposite gender. Whether it be genetic or whatnot, Gay is not normally a choice.

Sorry to waste your time, but please think before you speak - some of you, anyways.

If you don't like it anything I've just said.. I don't really care. It's just the internet, isn't it?

FlyingJesus
05-04-2007, 10:36 AM
lol@thread title

-Dispute
05-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Isn't it stereotype to hink everyone hates gays tbh?

I have nothing wrong with gays, and many others don't.

Jamie!
05-04-2007, 01:10 PM
hate it when some gays always blab on about how they are always been stereotyped when they basically bring it on themselves.

StainCast
06-04-2007, 08:23 PM
Well said. they were valid points i guess.

benjamin
12-04-2007, 10:00 PM
1. hah yeah i nearly lost a mate over that, he kept asking if i fancied him..

2. eh i don't get that one.

3. truee, i'm nothing like the stereotype, i act/come across as straight.

4. well true.

OMGitsaROSS
12-04-2007, 10:10 PM
what annoys me is that some gays think the world is against them >.>

R
12-04-2007, 10:53 PM
lol@thread title
Same lol

DCeption
12-04-2007, 10:55 PM
what annoys me is that some gays think the world is against them >.>

not all of them. But I do agree with you. And i dislike camp people who go OTT and put on all the voices.

dirrty
12-04-2007, 11:00 PM
whats flaming?

OMGitsaROSS
12-04-2007, 11:02 PM
not all of them. But I do agree with you. And i dislike camp people who go OTT and put on all the voices.
hence why I said some ;)

le harry
13-04-2007, 07:56 AM
Yeah, even on Habbo when people go into a "Gay Bar" they all stayed in the corner shouting "Omg heres comes the gay hes gonna try n kiss us". I mean grow up, why are they even in the room in the first place.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!