PDA

View Full Version : GTA - San Andreas HELP +rep!

Yoshimitsui
05-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Right at the los santos international airport, there is a yellow marker to walk through to get it ticket or in the airport. But it says ticket machine out of order! Does any one know why this is or what i have to do?

Thanks yoshi!

Nixt
05-04-2007, 11:29 AM
If you haven't moved to the other areas yet through missions then you are not able to fly to them using a ticket. You could always get into the airport and then fly there though :P!

Yoshimitsui
05-04-2007, 11:33 AM
A right lol, well i use the cops off and go flying, but the wierd things is, i gained my Pillot license by jetpacking into the airport and getting a plane! But thanks anyway :)

cocaine
05-04-2007, 11:35 AM
you have to have done the missions to get onto the second & third islands.

Nixt
05-04-2007, 11:36 AM
A right lol, well i use the cops off and go flying, but the wierd things is, i gained my Pillot license by jetpacking into the airport and getting a plane! But thanks anyway :)

Yeah if you fly and practice you do eventually get the license :P. So yeah that's the best way to move around, because until you "officially" move into the areas (i.e. the missions start to take place in the other cities) you are supposed to remain in Los Santos.

Yoshimitsui
05-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Ahh right, i can't do the missions though, i find them hard, and just cant be bothered som times! I wish their was a ceat make you pass the whole game lol. Even though it's vheating and that!

Nixt
05-04-2007, 11:45 AM
Ahh right, i can't do the missions though, i find them hard, and just cant be bothered som times! I wish their was a ceat make you pass the whole game lol. Even though it's vheating and that!

The missions aren't really that hard, keep trying :P! If you really can't complete it without cheats the weapon cheat and stuff is useful :]. What mission are you on now?

cocaine
05-04-2007, 11:46 AM
rofl the last mission is so easy

you have to go into this building and do some stuff

then you have to get out

so instead of shooting everyone

just run through them :D

Nemo
05-04-2007, 11:47 AM
lol yh i hate havin to do missions to unlock the islands and stuff.. im on the 2nd 1 but my friend nicked it from me =/ so now i aint got it.. ah well. Also u dont need a cheat to get into the los santos airport ;) u only need a car xD

Yoshimitsui
05-04-2007, 11:48 AM
lol, well i dno, ive just messed about on it the past times ive been on it. Im still on the first isaland i know that! But i have to do this mission in a car wher it has to jump up and down and dance as stupid as it sounds.

lol yh i hate havin to do missions to unlock the islands and stuff.. im on the 2nd 1 but my friend nicked it from me =/ so now i aint got it.. ah well. Also u dont need a cheat to get into the los santos airport ;) u only need a car xD

Don't need a car either :p, i have my ppl!

Nixt
05-04-2007, 11:53 AM
rofl the last mission is so easy

you have to go into this building and do some stuff

then you have to get out

so instead of shooting everyone

just run through them :D

Oh yeah that's the one that is burning isn't it? I won't say anymore because I don't want to ruin it for those who haven't completed it :).

lol, well i dno, ive just messed about on it the past times ive been on it. Im still on the first isaland i know that! But i have to do this mission in a car wher it has to jump up and down and dance as stupid as it sounds.

Don't need a car either :p, i have my ppl!

I know that mission, it's not that hard just keep trying :P!

Yoshimitsui
05-04-2007, 11:55 AM
OKies i will try again:p. You don't have any idea of how much further it is after that to get to the next island do you?

Nixt
05-04-2007, 11:57 AM
OKies i will try again:p. You don't have any idea of how much further it is after that to get to the next island do you?

Um I can't fully remember but it's not that far I don't think. I haven't played it in quite a while x)

Yoshimitsui
05-04-2007, 12:02 PM
OKies, thanks :)

I shal try continue to complete it

Nixt
05-04-2007, 12:04 PM
OKies, thanks :)

I shal try continue to complete it

No you will complete it :P!

Yoshimitsui
05-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Much confidence you have, special powers does one have? :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!