PDA

View Full Version : Hobbas beinf on ur Friend list.

preppy08
13-08-2004, 04:27 PM
i think hobbas shood be aloud on ur frends list, or like another section on ur console that says habbo staff and hobbas. And u wood b able to msg them when u need them. Instead of the question mark, cuzx that doesnt work

:Illusion
13-08-2004, 04:34 PM
The console is meant just for your friends to be on, don't know about them but i'd hate gettin flooded with messages on the console aswell as the call for help :o

Jseb
13-08-2004, 04:36 PM
Well its will do only the same thing as the question mark! By the fact everyone will msg hobba! also this will give no more privacy for hobba! By the fact the Mark question is there but they can use them only on duty but msg is there all time they have to read the message some time its one that more personnal but when its come work and u wanna talk to a friend over the console and that u receive about 10 message to see the other message :S that not really fun! i dont think that should be a good idea! BTW on this u have the chance to email the person! :S wrong hobba need privacy so if everyone msg for help that personne could be busy or not on duty and find on is email about 30 email :s not good think to!

evect
13-08-2004, 04:44 PM
The call for help is much easier as it mass messages all the moderators, habbo staff at the one time. Sweet idea but I dont think it would work out :P

-Soro-
13-08-2004, 07:02 PM
Can you imagine the stress that idea would cause hobbas? Like everything else, people would abuse it.

evect
13-08-2004, 09:01 PM
Yeh, most people would probably message 'Moderator' because its the most powerful account and it would cause alot of stress on the person using the Moderator account! :Sad: And also Jibbi would get a lot of calls from newbies saying 'Can I be a hobba plez!?' :p

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 03:47 AM
Whats the point of having a section on your console that would do the same as the question mark lol it would be the same as calling a hobba just it only goes to a certain hobba xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!