PDA

View Full Version : Promotions

SSC7
26-04-2005, 03:34 PM
Who do you guys think will be promoted from the Championship to the prem along with Sunderland?

Michael.
26-04-2005, 04:53 PM
I dunno, Wigan probably, but even as a Boro fan, it's nice to see Sunderland back up in the big time. It's guaranteed that we'll have 1 derby next year (Newcastle could be relegated yet!)

the wombats
26-04-2005, 05:03 PM
I dunno, Wigan probably, but even as a Boro fan, it's nice to see Sunderland back up in the big time. It's guaranteed that we'll have 1 derby next year (Newcastle could be relegated yet!)

al least its sunderland best team in division one lol, how long will they stay in prem, ( im a boro fan ), went to riverside today on a prefect course, and got a boro note pad and pencil and i drink mat lol

SSC7
26-04-2005, 05:30 PM
I hope West Ham goes up even though I'm a Chelsea supporter. I hope Sunderland gets atleast more than 19 points next season aswell :p .

LittleT
27-04-2005, 04:31 PM
Ipswich goin up faux sure

JamesRoe
27-04-2005, 04:42 PM
Wigan and Ipswich they have been a class above the rest this season apart from Sunderland, but could nearly have been wolves along with Sunderland they have lost the least games unfortunatly drawn to many.

Tw!xter
28-04-2005, 04:38 PM
ipswich and wigan to go up :eusa_clap along with sunderland who are allready up

---MAD---
28-04-2005, 06:43 PM
i beilve twix is football pro lol, he knows loads about football as i can tell :P So lets see if he will be right :D

Tw!xter
28-04-2005, 07:07 PM
lol fanx mad :p

JamesRoe
28-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Twix kind of following my prediction :S

Tw!xter
28-04-2005, 09:14 PM
yer its kinda what you said, but its my prediction aswell and has been since bout 10th game of the season, so who will stay up in prem ?

southampton, norwich, west brom, palace, ?

i hope norwich and southampton stay up and fulham get dragged in :)

so palace, west brom and fulham for the drop :p

doubt it will happen thou, probably will be norwich, palace and west brom

JamesRoe
28-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Im suprised you say it will probably be norwich palaca and w.b.a when southampton are bottom id like the saints to stay up but think palace or norwich will

Tw!xter
28-04-2005, 09:44 PM
southampton, have norwich and palace to play i fancy them to beat them both which would mean there survival ;)

:.bEx.:
30-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Going up
Sunderland, Ipswich and Wigan will win playoffs. (thats what i hope!)

premiership going down i realli want norwich too, but ever since day1 of the premier league i have said they will stay up and still believe they will

danny1541
30-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Hope Preston north End Get Promoted .. THEY DESERVE IT GREAT SEASON

Danny.

30-04-2005, 12:14 PM
CMON PRESTON!!! DRAWING WID WIGAN ATM CMON PUSH FOR THE WIN WOULD BE GREAT!!, then ipswich beat crewe 2day , brighton nxt weekend - PREMIERSHIP :)

danny1541
30-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Cant stand Wigan Im watchin the game. Good game Preston need to sget a few more chances

They need Rob Hulse - ( Im a leeds fan ) :P

*Edit* Just heard Preston sing " Whats it liek to see a crowd to wigan " :eusa_clap

Danny.

SSC7
01-05-2005, 03:34 PM
i hope norwich and southampton stay up and fulham get dragged in :)

so palace, west brom and fulham for the drop :p

doubt it will happen thou, probably will be norwich, palace and west bromYeah I hope Norwich stays up because I believe if a newly promoted team makes it past their first season back in the prem, then the next seasons they will do better en better. Just look at Bolton. I want
West Brom, Palace, and Southampton to go down. Southampton only because I believe they will come right back up. I don't want Fulham to go down because I enjoy the derbys.

---MAD---
01-05-2005, 03:35 PM
lol bex, your into footy? :o

01-05-2005, 03:38 PM
lol bex, your into footy? :o

not just into footy I LOVE FOOTY!!!

and actualli u wud be suprised how much footy knowledge i ave for a girl i no alot!
i play for a team and ave a season ticket at ipswich im a obsessive footy fan!

Syd
01-05-2005, 03:52 PM
I hope West Ham goes up even though I'm a Chelsea supporter. I hope Sunderland gets atleast more than 19 points next season aswell :p .

As for this comment I agree, West Ham has really tried this season, and Sunderland, Phillips is a great player, and West Ham just need to boost their confidence.

01-05-2005, 04:06 PM
West Ham argh yuk cant bare the team neva have.
cant bare anything about them, all there daft supporters going 'we are sooo under-achiveing' every single season, well how come they neva get any better then, they r where they belong they shuld go no higher, god if they get in2 the playoffs id scream other teams desearve it so much more than them

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!