PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen a ghost before?

DJCurto
06-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Post here if you or one of your friends or family have seen a ghost & tell me what was it like & what it felt ill start off. My friend from school has a haunted home & in her mum & dads room when she looks in the mirror she sees her aunty but she isnt dead & also she saw her grandad in her room, she told me that she thinks that he was trying to say happy birthday to her.

Wootzeh
06-04-2007, 02:33 PM
I havn't and don't believe anyone else has either.

Devil.Wont.Cry
06-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Post here if you or one of your friends or family have seen a ghost & tell me what was it like & what it felt ill start off. My friend from school has a haunted home & in her mum & dads room when she looks in the mirror she sees her aunty but she isnt dead & also she saw her grandad in her room, she told me that she thinks that he was trying to say happy birthday to her.

I bet your friend is lieing mate :P

and i havent seen 1

Dubble
06-04-2007, 02:38 PM
I have when it was the end of year 2 when we was going home this girl in my class was helping her had on the roof of her 3 storie house and she sliped...... And died and when ever at night you look at their house you see here just standing there....

uh huh her
06-04-2007, 02:38 PM
i don't believe in ghosts, and i haven't seen anything which i would think of as a "ghost".

3d
06-04-2007, 02:39 PM
ive been in a car with my mum when see saw a ghost but i was like 1 or 2 so obv cant remember

but ill go in detail

it was late on the motorway in bean and she was driving ofc and see stopped in the middle of the motorway (no one was around) because she saw a man with his dog and she let them cross and he said thanks

when she told me this i was like LMAO w.e mum

but she descibed it to my dad and my dad went to the library around bean and there was records of that ghost around there

eeeekkk !! my mum seen a ghost

RedStratocas
06-04-2007, 02:47 PM
I dont think anyone has ever seen a ghost.

DJCurto
06-04-2007, 02:53 PM
I dont think anyone has ever seen a ghost.

well look at the replie above u :P

RedStratocas
06-04-2007, 02:55 PM
well look at the replie above u :P

I think everyone is mistaken when they think they see one. They arent real.

3d
06-04-2007, 02:56 PM
I think everyone is mistaken when they think they see one. They arent real.

Proof?

None see ? ;) no one will ever know untill they get a super big huge brainy computer which could tell us everything

DJCurto
06-04-2007, 02:57 PM
They can be real

F32
06-04-2007, 02:59 PM
You don't need proof that they aren't real - you need proof that they are real.

RedStratocas
06-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Proof?

None see ? ;) no one will ever know untill they get a super big huge brainy computer which could tell us everything

You need proof if you say that something DOES exist, not if you say something doesnt. So you need to prove to ME that they DO exist, I dont need to prove anything, because I say they dont.

And how will a computer help us? People make computers, computers know nothing more than humans do.

DJCurto
06-04-2007, 03:01 PM
I seen pictures of them in a book & i seen a video of them but i cant remember the site for the video

RedStratocas
06-04-2007, 03:02 PM
I seen pictures of them in a book & i seen a video of them but i cant remember the site for the video

Videos and photos are easily doctored. I can do it myself on my own computer.

UnderGROUND
06-04-2007, 03:04 PM
No, I haven't seen one, however I do beleive there is somthing along the lines of ghosts/spirits.

DJCurto
06-04-2007, 03:04 PM
Maybe u should look at what i just said in the begining i didnt say r they real i just said if anyone has seen one thats all

3d
06-04-2007, 03:05 PM
You need proof if you say that something DOES exist, not if you say something doesnt. So you need to prove to ME that they DO exist, I dont need to prove anything, because I say they dont.

And how will a computer help us? People make computers, computers know nothing more than humans do.
Maybe so but you cant back up yiur statment saying they are not real

and the bit about was a flipping laugh geez peoples humour is ******** now in the day

RedStratocas
06-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Maybe u should look at what i just said in the begining i didnt say r they real i just said if anyone has seen one thats all

... and I said 'No, I dont think anyone has', which is actually an apropriate answer.

and the bit about was a flipping laugh geez peoples humour is ******** now in the day

Yes I can, because it's illogical. I wont believe until someone shows me proof.

And I only laugh at funny things.

DJCurto
06-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Sombody find proof for smartypants here

RedStratocas
06-04-2007, 03:13 PM

Yes, please! I would much appreciate it, because Im so weird needing proof that something exists.

DJCurto
06-04-2007, 03:17 PM
:P :P :P :P :P

3d
06-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Yes I can, because it's illogical. I wont believe until someone shows me proof.

And I only laugh at funny things.
hm yeh right whatever m8

ony laugh at funny things eh ?

i wasnt trying to be funny in that...

DJCurto
06-04-2007, 03:24 PM
I have when it was the end of year 2 when we was going home this girl in my class was helping her had on the roof of her 3 storie house and she sliped...... And died and when ever at night you look at their house you see here just standing there....

Dubble is it possable for u to take the pic of the ghost to show us any proff cos RedStratocas wants proff if ghosts r real

RedStratocas
06-04-2007, 03:28 PM

If I'm not mistaken, you claimed it was a joke, then you complained about people's humor.

uh huh her
06-04-2007, 03:41 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire/content/images/2005/10/06/ghost_sheet203_203x152.jpg

THERE'S YOUR PROOF SAM!! THEY'RE SO REAL.

DJCurto
06-04-2007, 03:43 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire/content/images/2005/10/06/ghost_sheet203_203x152.jpg

-Giggles- u just done this picture in ur gardon just now?

3d
06-04-2007, 03:50 PM
If I'm not mistaken, you claimed it was a joke, then you complained about people's humor.
Are you that dumb ?

funny as in sarcastic god help you

:Liam
06-04-2007, 03:54 PM
You cant really say if there real or not as there is no proof either way (Well no reliable proof Weve all seen thoose dodgey youtube videos :P) Anyway Ive had a few weird experiences which some might put down to ghosts. Ive seen a car go round a corner with no one driving :S Me and my mates ran after it as it went round the corner Once we got round the corner it wasnt in sight :l. ( Perhaps they where bending down or somthing :P) Ive seen smoke appear on a photo when no one was smoking :l.
It could be coinsidence or "Ghosts" You cant exactly say either way.

Elkaa
06-04-2007, 03:56 PM

Photoshopped, has to be. Ghost only come out at night, DUH?!

3d
06-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Ive seen a car go round a corner with no one driving :S Me and my mates ran after it as it went round the corner Once we got round the corner it wasnt in sight :l.

lmao awesome

uh huh her
06-04-2007, 03:57 PM
NO IT'S REAL.

Photoshopped, has to be. Ghost only come out at night, DUH?!oh crap... ER NO, IT'S STILL REAL!!

DJCurto
06-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Hmmmm they can come out during the day

Energizer
06-04-2007, 04:04 PM
no i haven't and i don't believe in 'em either.

RedStratocas
06-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Are you that dumb ?

funny as in sarcastic god help you

Whats with the insults? You dont have to get so angry. Calm down. If you meant sarcastic, say sarcastic.

OH NOEZ!

luke-p
06-04-2007, 05:22 PM

Lmao yes Ive seen these aswell ^_^

Nubcaek
06-04-2007, 05:34 PM

Can you give me proof Pluto is real?

brandon
06-04-2007, 05:38 PM
yh casper comes round mine sometimes

lew!
06-04-2007, 06:15 PM
You cant proove something unless you have evidence, nor can you proove that it doesnt exist without evidence, But people have evidence.. And i think ghosts are real, Somewhere along the lines that when they die, they dont know what to do or where to go..

My step dad is intrested in ghosts ect.. And when he was younger he was working as a decorator with his dad in some old vidtorian houses, his dad said hey, dont be surprised if you see a ghost.. haha.. - he said it jonkingly.. and then a few days later he saw a old woman in a black dress with her hair up standing in the corner of the room and he was like wth?

and then when he went home a few weeks later he was driving with his wife (ex wife now) and he stopped at the corner of the road becuase this girl was walking slowly with her head down walking across the road, he said to his wife "thats a ghost, i know it" and she was like dont be silly so he just drove as fast as he could and drove straight through it.. His wife said omg, what if it wasnt?

Hard to explain...

Mr.OSH
06-04-2007, 06:20 PM
Nope ghosts are a myth... :P

lew!
06-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Thats your opinion

Opinions and facts are very differant

have you ever seen a ghost?

womanizer
06-04-2007, 06:23 PM
ive seen many.

lew!
06-04-2007, 06:25 PM
then in your opinion, ghosts are real yes?

Many people who are ''sceptics'' - sp are often scared of them themselves and are scared to admit that they are real.. Or they just dont beleive that they are real.. but about 80% of sceptics are scared to admit ghosts..

uh huh her
06-04-2007, 06:26 PM
OMG A GHOST!!1!

http://www.hindu.com/mp/2006/01/07/images/2006010702280401.jpg

velocity
06-04-2007, 06:30 PM
well look at the replie above u
Still dosent proove they exsist.

Proof?

None see ? no one will ever know untill they get a super big huge brainy computer which could tell us everything
theres plenty, you cant just say theres none with a slight 'pause' in a post.

They can be real
still, you need evidence and research to back up what your saying, science can proove many options, tricks of the eye, light for example.

ohwow, pictures. ever seen one youself? anyone can easily gatch a glimpse of light on the lens, and go around telling everyone its a ghost

yea, he can back it up, its simple things really, its harder to say they are real unless you can give hard evidence. and as for you so called 'humour' your wrong. your just not funny mate.

i am his 'proof'.

hm yeh right whatever m8

ony laugh at funny things eh ?

you just fail, i'd like to direct your attention to this link here:
http://www.habboxforum.com/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=5d7ad88b944fd9114292f4373ae9ee92

shes not as sad as you.

Hmmmm they can come out during the day
lmao, first of all you need to have evidence exsist before you can start saying there characteristics.

Can you give me proof Pluto is real?
yea, science mate.

oh how i love a good discussion.

velocity
06-04-2007, 06:31 PM
ooer, my bad.

uh huh her
06-04-2007, 06:32 PM
prepare to be flamed by the ghost lovers chaz.

velocity
06-04-2007, 06:34 PM
its k, im up for a huge argument, they're well fun [:

Antallica
06-04-2007, 06:35 PM
My mum used to have one in her old house.
The bathroom door shut.
The kettle moved on its own.
Heard whistle noises.

i believe her too.

velocity
06-04-2007, 06:38 PM
My mum used to have one in her old house.
The bathroom door shut.
The kettle moved on its own.
Heard whistle noises.

i believe her too.
1. Window may be open.
2. People can also make things move, did you know that?
3. Ohgod, that MUST mean you have a ghost!

Immenseman
06-04-2007, 06:39 PM
I think there are ghosts about but personally I havn't seen one.

lew!
06-04-2007, 06:48 PM
My house is pretty strange, its a rennovated cottage kinda thing.. and in 1500's it used to be a farm, then in 1700's it was a club for fishing (hence why its now called the Gallions House) and then in the 1900's it was a flying club... And all the electricity is quite alot compared to other houses on our street and we're always buying new batteries as they run out of power within a few days. Also things go 'missing' like yesterday i was laying the table and then when i go to put the plates down all the knives have gone.. and then when i went to get more they were in the drawer.. And switches turn off when we leave them on.. E.G the power switch on the tv is always on l and then in the morning its on O

RedStratocas
06-04-2007, 06:59 PM
then in your opinion, ghosts are real yes?

Many people who are ''sceptics'' - sp are often scared of them themselves and are scared to admit that they are real.. Or they just dont beleive that they are real.. but about 80% of sceptics are scared to admit ghosts..

and 73.6% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

People have every right to be skeptical about the existance of ghosts, because the very idea of them is well... stupid.

splatttt
06-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Yeah
i saw them when i was a child
i used to wave to people sitting on grave stones
also
when my brother was really ill, he died [and got brought back] he saw the ghost of my grandad who died 1 month before.

mat64
06-04-2007, 10:12 PM
There is no evidence for or against ghosts, People claim to have seen them others say it's impossible. Unfortunately for both sides of the argument ghosts remain one of life's mysteries and we will never have any strong evidence to sway the argument in one way or the other.

Personally, One of my worst fears is seeing a ghost so I'm glad I haven't.

Ashhizzle
06-04-2007, 10:16 PM
I see amy everyday tbh (h)

lirl no i haven't

Kieeran
06-04-2007, 10:22 PM
I have seen orbs. and believe in paranormal activity. i believe i've encounterd a ghost at warwick castle in the dungeons but it might be my mind playin tricks but i was with my mate and i said did u see tht? n he said it at the same time..

Mr.OSH
06-04-2007, 10:47 PM
Nope but a Friend of mine claims they saw one.

3d
06-04-2007, 10:50 PM
Yeah
i saw them when i was a child
i used to wave to people sitting on grave stones
also
when my brother was really ill, he died [and got brought back] he saw the ghost of my grandad who died 1 month before.

sorry but, he got brought back ? :S

and yeh a thoughtful thing to think about

You never know ghosts could just be are brains thinking of people and visulising them for our eyes to see ?

just a "theroy"? :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!