PDA

View Full Version : Habboxforum sucks

503nomis
06-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Wow. I got an infraction for saying "Someone wasn't trustworthy". I saw someone get an infraction for accusing plagiarism WITH evidence. The mods here are absolutely "Safe" and maybe if you had a more mature forum people would take you seriously? Ha, infact I will probably get an infraction for "Harassment of habbostaff". There is too many rules. You call yourself a "Fan" site, but really all you do is MOAN ABOUT HABBO ALL THE TIME. Wanna know something? Habboforum has less rules then you. AND WANNA KNOW WHAT IT IS? ITS ON THE HABBO FANSITE LIST! So maybe you could learn one or two things about not treating everyone like little three year olds.

YOUAREALLGAY:D (PAUSEWAITFORLAUGHTER)

Thread Closed by J1MI (Super Moderator) - To prevent futher arguements.

Scriptermone
06-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Maybe one of the reasons they're treating you like a little three year old is because you still resort to calling people gay as an insult.

503nomis
06-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Maybe one of the reasons they're treating you like a little three year old is because you still resort to calling people gay as an insult.

SHUTUPYOUGAY:D (PAUSEWAITFORLAUGHTER)

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't insult other forum members.

Scriptermone
06-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Exactly my point.

You can't really complain about it then if you're insulting everyone then can you...

Well you can, but you'd make yourself look like a complete douche.

And seriously, if you don't like it - just leave no ones asking you to use this forum.

Ardan
06-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Someone ban this guy pls.

You, sir, are a prime example of a *Text Removed*

:P

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't insult other forum members.

Scottâ„¢
06-04-2007, 03:27 PM
WOW, your pathetic. Grow up please. As Scripter said, no one asks you to stay on the forum, dont like it, then use your brain (if you have one) and leave the forum, as if anyone actually cares if you leave tbh. Do us all a favour.

DCeption
06-04-2007, 03:30 PM
Wow. I got an infraction for saying "Someone wasn't trustworthy". I saw someone get an infraction for accusing plagiarism WITH evidence. The mods here are absolutely "Safe" and maybe if you had a more mature forum people would take you seriously? Ha, infact I will probably get an infraction for "Harassment of habbostaff". There is too many rules. You call yourself a "Fan" site, but really all you do is MOAN ABOUT HABBO ALL THE TIME. Wanna know something? Habboforum has less rules then you. AND WANNA KNOW WHAT IT IS? ITS ON THE HABBO FANSITE LIST! So maybe you could learn one or two things about not treating everyone like little three year olds.

lol im glad im not a member of HabboForum if they have complete utter ******s on there like you tbh.

Scriptermone
06-04-2007, 03:31 PM
lol im glad im not a member of HabboForum if they have complete utter ******s on there like you tbh.

Haha, well said. + rep.

:Liam
06-04-2007, 03:32 PM
You need to grow up and stop acting like a three year old. Also gay isnt really an insult. Since your acting like a 3 year old I shall treat you like one. Gay means Someone Who Is attracted to the same sex OR someone who is happy.

Lol ! You remind me of the noobish habbos who are like (*Gives Bag Of Sweets*)

piddle2k6
06-04-2007, 03:34 PM
^^ Agreed +rep... This forum is by far the best and most popular forum in my opinion :D Dont like it leave? Oh and btw why do n00** like you use the word "gay" as an insult, go back to pre-school and learn some more vocabulary!

Energizer
06-04-2007, 03:56 PM

why talk like that? you're pathetic. leave the forum if you don't like it.

Jazza
06-04-2007, 04:04 PM
You really are one of the most immature people I have ever met, No one is forcing you to be here. If you accuse someone of scamming then you are obviously breaking the rules: same on most forums about trading games. Go improve your vocabulary: read a dictionary and grow up. -Rep

Dom¿
06-04-2007, 04:16 PM
hmm agreed with all please do us a favor and foxtrot Oscar means #u@k 0:@
no one care what you think! so yeah leave -rep :D

Arneuh
06-04-2007, 04:17 PM

Why don't you leave the forum then?

Jazza
06-04-2007, 04:26 PM
hmm agreed with all please do us a favor and foxtrot Oscar means #u@k 0:@
no one care what you think! so yeah leave -rep :D

Foxtrot oscar is just F O in the phonetic alphabet :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!