PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV: Not New York [Re-Posted]

Jazza
12-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Yeah it got deleted so I'm posting it again:

Once again: The police car says LCPD (Liberty City police department) not NYPD so it's Liberty City.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n92/General-Jazza/GTAIV.png

Jordy
12-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Your wrong (I think!)

You've actually provided proof it's New York.

Since Liberty City stories (And GTA III) where both in 'Liberty City' which was ment to be New York.

Liberty City = New York :P

Vibes
12-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Your wrong (I think!)

Since Liberty City stories (And GTA III) where both in 'Liberty City' which was ment to be New York.

He is indeed correct!

Liberty city is called liberty city because that it was it is considered, like statue of liberty. When many ppl came ova frm europe in tha 1900's it was like being 'liberated' and the states was considered tha best living.
And also turn ur attention to the thread made by chips.

brandon
12-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Hang on, didn't you sarcastically take the pee out of the guy when he said New York because you thought it was obviously right? hypocrite.. and yeah what the others said

Neil
12-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Your wrong (I think!)

Well he's right, it's not GTA New York is it? Almost all of the GTA's are in Libery City really, GTA1 was, GTA2 was set in a unknown city in the future, GTA3 was Liberty city and GTA4 is, SA and VC are GTA's obviously but they're sort of aside from the original games

Jazza
12-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Well he's right, it's not GTA New York is it? Almost all of the GTA's are in Libery City really, GTA1 was, GTA2 was set in a unknown city in the future, GTA3 was Liberty city and GTA4 is, SA and VC are GTA's obviously but they're sort of aside from the original games

Exactly, I'm saying it's going to be called Liberty city, everyone knew that liberty city=New York

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!