PDA

View Full Version : Club Shop

Jordie
12-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Does anyone know what comes after the strobe or if anything does come after the strobe? what do other hotels have in their club shop section apart from the horrible strobe, + rep to anyone who can give any info:D

Hurts
12-04-2007, 06:44 PM
There is only one other hotel ATM with Club Shop (I'm 99.9% sure) and that is Habbo.NO , they released the strobe first for around 1 Month. They put a poll on their site the other week to choose the next rare to go in it; there was a choice out of:
- Yellow Traffic light
- Yellow Barrier
- Green Bubble chair.

I'm not sure which one won, but i hope the same idea (the poll) comes to our hotel :)

Jordie
13-04-2007, 10:27 AM
There is only one other hotel ATM with Club Shop (I'm 99.9% sure) and that is Habbo.NO , they released the strobe first for around 1 Month. They put a poll on their site the other week to choose the next rare to go in it; there was a choice out of:
- Yellow Traffic light
- Yellow Barrier
- Green Bubble chair.

I'm not sure which one won, but i hope the same idea (the poll) comes to our hotel :)

o ite kl, thanks + rep:D

The Professor
13-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Sounds like something UK would do. I hope bubble chair comes out

TopManTim
13-04-2007, 04:21 PM
- Yellow Traffic light
- Yellow Barrier
- Green Bubble chair.

The green bubble chair won

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!