PDA

View Full Version : Buying habbo.com.au, Selling .ca

ironhands
12-04-2007, 10:41 PM
Im buying habbo.au rares for rs, I have full torags and whip.. May sell for cash, Pm me on here with rs or hab name and ill contact you.

IDGF

Also selling .ca rares, Search enfuriated on .ca and go to the dr room to view all rares. Rs or habbo for that stuff please.

Coldplay
12-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Im buying habbo.au rares for rs, I have full torags and whip.. May sell for cash, Pm me on here with rs or hab name and ill contact you.

IDGF

Also selling .ca rares, Search enfuriated on .ca and go to the dr room to view all rares. Rs or habbo for that stuff please.

Kai Lets See Some Vouches Plx?

ironhands
13-04-2007, 01:40 AM
I dont have any vouches, and i couldnt give a toss if you wont trade me because i dont have vouches.

Cwmbran
13-04-2007, 02:00 AM
I dont have any vouches, and i couldnt give a toss if you wont trade me because i dont have vouches.

What a lovely attitude you have, goodluck getting people to go first. xoxo

DJ-Vimto
13-04-2007, 02:24 AM
What a lovely attitude you have, goodluck getting people to go first. xoxo

i agree with that, and also what Sam. said

if you want people to go first, you need a little thing called evidence to prove to us that you are trustworthy.

also, lose the attitude ok? because being nasty to people is definately the wrong way to go about getting people to go first.

Mastersk8
13-04-2007, 03:30 AM
Hey!
I have 16 HC's on habbo AU to sell!

Rs name

Master_sk8n

Habbo name:
Mastersk8

I'll go on habbo now

Mastersk8
13-04-2007, 07:31 AM
Hey!
I have 16 HC's on habbo AU to sell!

Rs name

Master_sk8n

Habbo name:
Mastersk8

I'll go on habbo now

Sorry sold already, good luck anyway!

Coldplay
13-04-2007, 12:58 PM
:D

I Dont Want To Trade, And You WILL Give A Toss With An Attitude Like That When One Day Somone Turns Around And Sparks You Clean Out.

ironhands
13-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Master_Sk8 can vouch for me, because it was me that bought his hcs rofl, he just didnt know it, I dont care if people dont trade, Upstuck bunch of nerds. Get a life, Its only 100k trades, Who needs to scam 100k or an hc. Ask master_sk8, he went first also. Ill pm you on here master_sk8 n proove it was me, you just didnt know, I also bought 60+ hands of norms off you really cheap :)

Also if your going to post about my attitude, dont waste your time, because i dont give a ****. Only 2.6m cash left anyway, 26 hcs, 1 by 1, I dont go first. Pm me on here with .au name or runescape name and ill contact YOU. I dont have vouches because im not a nerd like most others who spend all their time here trading stuff because they got no life.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post rude or potentially insulting comments on Habbox Forum.

Cwmbran
13-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Master_Sk8 can vouch for me, because it was me that bought his hcs rofl, he just didnt know it, I dont care if people dont trade, Upstuck bunch of nerds. Get a life, Its only 100k trades, Who needs to scam 100k or an hc. Ask master_sk8, he went first also. Ill pm you on here master_sk8 n proove it was me, you just didnt know, I also bought 60+ hands of norms off you really cheap :)
How do we know that it was you?
You could easily say that it was you.

I dont have vouches because im not a nerd like most others who spend all their time here trading stuff because they got no life.[/B]
And you want to join the nerds by posting here saying your buying stuff, god you must be as bad as us nerds who spend all their time trading stuff.

Do you think the same people sell stuff everyday of the year 24/7?
Well if you do you would be wrong, I'm guessing your one of them people who thinks they are really hard and your going to say something later on in this thread along the lines of "You wonna fight you ******* piece of ****!?!!11?!! Ill knock your head in!!11!"

ironhands
14-04-2007, 01:43 AM
I said dont bother posting if your going to argue, just get a life.

Cwmbran
14-04-2007, 01:52 AM
I've got a life thanks, I'm not the one being a **** over the internet.

T0M
14-04-2007, 01:59 AM
Tbh ironhands, be quiet and go away?
You and your attitude aint wanted here?
No1 wants to trades you, master was your clone acc, you wont get a deal on here you have no vouches, so just dont bother trying, and go away?

ironhands
14-04-2007, 09:47 AM
I didnt ask for you to come on this thread, Just get lost you pixel hugger.

I actually didnt ask for any of you flaming nerds to come on here, Im trying to buy .au and sell .ca.

If you dont like it because i dont have vouches, Then get lost, Because i couldnt care if you dont trade because of vouches or not.

And masters not my clone account, Im not that desperate.

Jeff.
14-04-2007, 09:57 AM
wnna buy a throne, not going first.

Born_To_Live
14-04-2007, 09:57 AM
I didnt ask for you to come on this thread, Just get lost you pixel hugger.

I actually didnt ask for any of you flaming nerds to come on here, Im trying to buy .au and sell .ca.

If you dont like it because i dont have vouches, Then get lost, Because i couldnt care if you dont trade because of vouches or not.

And masters not my clone account, Im not that desperate.

Were the Pixel Huggers? , You play Habbo CA And Au And runescape , i think you are the Pixel Hugger

ironhands
14-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Just because i play a few habbos and runescape dosnt make me a pixel hugger, Game nerd yes. Everybody wants vouches, That i dont have, Get over it.

Seagy
14-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Offer on 8T?

ironhands
14-04-2007, 10:32 AM
Ive pmed you Vuurgarnaal with an offer.. Hopefully your still on.

Cwmbran
14-04-2007, 12:02 PM
Just because i play a few habbos and runescape dosnt make me a pixel hugger, Game nerd yes. Everybody wants vouches, That i dont have, Get over it.
God you like to contridict your self, you were saying we are all the nerds earlier for being trusted.

Also, Vuurgarnaal is trusted.

Sly
14-04-2007, 01:27 PM
vuurg is ip'd on .com.au btw.

ironhands
14-04-2007, 01:33 PM
Yup, he pm'ed me earlier saying he was -.-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!