PDA

View Full Version : Your views on the Nintendo Wii?

Fall.
13-04-2007, 07:15 AM
What do you think of it?

I actually think its good because on the play stations you just sit down and press some buttons on a remote and on the Nintendo Wii you have to like get active and move around your arms etc..

I have an x-box myself but it is a bit boring now..

So whats you views on the Nintendo Wii..
Say what you dont like about it and also like.

Sorry if in wrong section

Ekalb
13-04-2007, 07:39 AM
Darn, It'd be great if there was a forum for Games and consoles. They should call the forum 'Console Games' or 'Game Consoles' hmm. If only...

The wii from what I've played is quite differnet to any other console i've played but it's quite enjoyable. I've only played wii tennis and it was pretty good. From the trailers for SSBB and Legend of Zelda the graphics are really good, heaps better than previous consoles. Especially when you look at characters that have been there for ages like Link and Mario.

It's cheaper than the others and I want one.

Colin-Roberts
13-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Darn, It'd be great if there was a forum for Games and consoles. They should call the forum 'Console Games' or 'Game Consoles' hmm. If only... there is

i like the wii active thing but some of the new games there making for it will suck on wii.

You
13-04-2007, 10:44 AM
there is

i like the wii active thing but some of the new games there making for it will suck on wii.
I think you'll find he was being sarcastic and pointing out this thread should be in that forum.

Luckyrare
13-04-2007, 10:45 AM
The wii is awesome, most fun console ever.

Shawnstra
13-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Love it. It combines both the fun of playing video games, and the active livestyle we need. Killing 2 bird with one stone.

Swastika
13-04-2007, 11:31 AM
My first impression was that it was something that had way out of proportion.
At the first glimpse it looked like a smart console, but you may feel like a prat when people walk past your house and your in your living room bowling at nothing.

My opinions will most likely change when i play one.

KnuxIBF
13-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Wiis own. 'Nuf said ^_^

brandon
13-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Love it. It combines both the fun of playing video games, and the active livestyle we need. Killing 2 bird with one stone.
imo moving your hand frequently for an hour or two or however long you play it isn't an active lifestyle. :S

OMGitsaROSS
13-04-2007, 05:11 PM
there is

Sarcasm >_>

summer
13-04-2007, 05:14 PM
wrong place but anyway.

it's innovative, it's fun, it's new, it's cheap, but it's just not for me.

GommeInc
13-04-2007, 05:18 PM
imo moving your hand frequently for an hour or two or however long you play it isn't an active lifestyle. :S
You've not played Wario Ware "/ Or got into the game. I like jumping around playing :d

Another game that involves your whole body, Wii Sports.

Do you even own one?

Energizer
13-04-2007, 05:39 PM
i don't like it.

JoeyK.
13-04-2007, 05:44 PM
My Wii's fun when there's a lot of people around because it's fun to mess around with, but when it's just me my PS3 is used way more.

madmike666
13-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Best console ever ^^ Mines arriving tomorrow

RedStratocas
13-04-2007, 07:16 PM
I have it, it's a lot of fun. Anti-Wii (lol) people always say "its not even next generation"-- so? All that means is that the system you claim is better is being beaten drastically in the market by a system that isnt even "next generation"

It's cheap and fun, all that matters to me.

Mitch4?
13-04-2007, 07:36 PM
it's more for people with lives than people who sit and like just constantly stare at the TV pressing buttons unconsciously playing just driving and shooting games. The wii is best played with friends xoxox, it's great :] I played ps3, might as well get ps2 the only thing different is the graphics, and the controllers have lights on them? and can be used as a steering wheel -.- dull eh?

PaulMacC
13-04-2007, 07:48 PM
PS3 makes crappy claims ''4D Graphics'' theyre isnt no gd games on PS3

Xbox 360 is gd It will become 2nd but its more likely for shooting , racing and sports

Wii will top the market because its for everyone and it makes you lose weight LOL

Some dude lost 15 pounds for playing Wii Boxing 10 mins a day for 2 weeks.

Wii boxing makes me sweat

X:RiX:X
13-04-2007, 09:25 PM
PS3 makes crappy claims ''4D Graphics'' theyre isnt no gd games on PS3

Xbox 360 is gd It will become 2nd but its more likely for shooting , racing and sports

Wii will top the market because its for everyone and it makes you lose weight LOL

Some dude lost 15 pounds for playing Wii Boxing 10 mins a day for 2 weeks.

Most of that i agree with completly, if that is true about the 15pounds thing, that is quite revolutionary. You can lose weight while enjoying yourself, if you have been to the gym it's not amazingly fun. But if there were a collection of lose weight sports games, couch potatoes would benefit from this and get off there rears, and mabye get a social life or even a girlfriend. I personally like the wii but i'd rather spend time out with my friends, as they are not the console types. I hope to get a wii soon, that will be easy cos they are economically great too.

Best Console for someone on a tight pocket and needs to brush up on weight and hand-eye-co-ordination.

Worst console if you like sitting down in the evening and blasting things up with a button basher game, not mentioning any consoles *cough* xbox 360 *cough* ps2 + 3 *cough*

Overall i give the wii:
9/10 - nothing is perfect and there have been some problems with ones.

Wow i have written alot, owell :P

Ed.
13-04-2007, 10:17 PM
I think that Wii's are a lot of fun to play with with your friends.

Nemo
13-04-2007, 10:40 PM
Most of that i agree with completly, if that is true about the 15pounds thing, that is quite revolutionary. You can lose weight while enjoying yourself, if you have been to the gym it's not amazingly fun. But if there were a collection of lose weight sports games, couch potatoes would benefit from this and get off there rears, and mabye get a social life or even a girlfriend. I personally like the wii but i'd rather spend time out with my friends, as they are not the console types. I hope to get a wii soon, that will be easy cos they are economically great too.

Best Console for someone on a tight pocket and needs to brush up on weight and hand-eye-co-ordination.

Worst console if you like sitting down in the evening and blasting things up with a button basher game, not mentioning any consoles *cough* xbox 360 *cough* ps2 + 3 *cough*

Overall i give the wii:
9/10 - nothing is perfect and there have been some problems with ones.

Wow i have written alot, owell :PYeah i skipped alot of it :8 and i think the wii is awesome and cant wait to get one :D Woo and i've played all 3 so i know ;)

Fall.
13-04-2007, 11:14 PM
The Wii is good and actually kind of cheap... Cheaper then all of that 360 and PS3.

le harry
14-04-2007, 02:05 AM
Xbox 360 is the best ;)

Ostinato
14-04-2007, 04:44 PM
What do you think of it?

I actually think its good because on the play stations you just sit down and press some buttons on a remote and on the Nintendo Wii you have to like get active and move around your arms etc..

I have an x-box myself but it is a bit boring now..

So whats you views on the Nintendo Wii..
Say what you dont like about it and also like.

Sorry if in wrong section

It seems cool enough to me but I'm really not into the whole video game thing at the moment! :P

---MOHAMMAD---
14-04-2007, 04:46 PM
i'd giv wii about 1/10

DJCurto
14-04-2007, 11:46 PM
What i think of it Hmmmmmm well it looks fun but u can hurt sombody with the remote, hit stuff, hurt yourself & cut yourself bad & i seen pics of scars man it ant pritty

www.wiihaveaproblem.com/damage.php (http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/damage.php)

PaulMacC
14-04-2007, 11:47 PM
DJCurto it clearly says when you start up the Wii make sure you are in a clear area with the wriststrap attatched

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!