PDA

View Full Version : Script Commisions

Mentor
13-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Ok, as an idea to see if i can make a little money, im going to be taking commissions for custom scripts, programs or websites, etc.

So if theres any script, programs, websites or anything else, people would like just request like this

Job:
Offer:

For example

Job: PHP usersystem
Offer: £20

Job: Pie branded IM useing MSN protocol?
Offer: £40
etc etc

If i think a job is worth while (what the jobs gona take to do V the money on offer), ill pm you to get full details and do it.
All payments via paypal.

Recursion
13-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Too many cheap skates on here, Id go somewhere else...

QuickScriptz
13-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Sometimes references/examples of your work help.

Recursion
13-04-2007, 08:18 PM
thybag.co.uk is his site.... All built by him, well mostly

Mr.OSH
13-04-2007, 08:39 PM

Carl's work is very good, there was a text generator system he made recently and I've seen some of his other work and it is very good. I would fully recommend buying this from him if you need this service as I'm sure he will provide it to a high standard. Good luck Carl + rep. :)

Mentor
13-04-2007, 08:55 PM

Mainsite: http://thybag.co.uk
Everything bar ipb(forum)/MKportal(gallery)/Ndlinks(affiltes)/Twatch(stats) and the poll.
Which includes:
>Ajax fraimwork
> modular php fraimwork
>Ajax news system
> Ajax shoutbox
>Thybagtionary
>Thy Comment API
>ThyArchive (useless info)
>the tutorial Engine
> skinning engine
> thread to page API
> Forum handler service.
> skin, layout etc itself
etc

http://gihabbo.co.uk
> Layout Codeing
> Habbo Text Generator script
> a number of other minor bits and peaces.

Random scripts
> Simple Guestbook
> Php hangman
> flat file Online/Offline

if your interested i can also dig up a few of the layouts ive coded for people as well as other additional scripts, mods and hacks ive written.

Ive also written a library application used in a local school.

See thybags tutorial sections for a number of tutorials also written by myself. My work heres pretty well known so i didnt think it was worth putting together a small list, i hope this helps answer some of your question

Splinter
13-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Basically Carl could code the pants off anyone here so if you need a php usersystem or something I would go with him becuase if you use most other people its just regurgitated techtuts which means you will probably get owned a couple of million times so im sure the 20 pounds you will pay will be worth it.

RYANNNNN
14-04-2007, 09:34 AM
I need some work done, do you have MSN? I'd prefer not to discuss the project over this forum.

ScottDiamond
14-04-2007, 10:36 AM
This is lame. Anyway, could you PM me your MSN so I could discuss a *large* project I'll be doing with RichardKnox? :)

Thanks.

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Moderator): Please don't post off topic, thanks :)

Mentor
17-04-2007, 07:13 PM
Anyway, if anyone wants anything, anything at all, just say what it is, and how much your willing to pay. if it looks worth it, ill be happy to do it.

thanks.

RYANNNNN
17-04-2007, 07:19 PM
I need some work done, do you have MSN? I'd prefer not to discuss the project over this forum.

Waiting for your response..

Sygon..
18-04-2007, 03:07 PM
Working IPN system.

IPN is a idiot to me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!