PDA

View Full Version : [Pokemon] Need Help - Just Ask Me, Im Willing to Help

User43
13-04-2007, 11:10 PM
Have anyquestions? Just write the question in a reply, and me or anyone else who knows the answer will know

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Lot/5453/ProfessorOakHead.gif I AM OAK!!!!

Ed.
13-04-2007, 11:13 PM
How do you get the Kangiskan in the Safari area..

I could never get him?

User43
13-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Hmm this was a challenge for me.

Kangaskhan - No. 115 - Type 1 Normal - Type 2 N/A

For me i threw 5 Rocks - then used one park ball, tapping a&b as fast as possible. I may have been lucky but it did the trick for me.

Ed.
13-04-2007, 11:17 PM
Wow thanks.. Thats just worked on my pokemon red!!! ive never had a kangaskan before.. how do you catch that other really rare one ....

which one is that other rare one in the safari park?

Also in yellow how do you do the Pikachu Surf Game !

Stitch
13-04-2007, 11:19 PM
Where can i get Pikachu on Pokemon Ruby?

Ed.
13-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Prof Oak (Victa) how do you know all these things

Its really helpful!

User43
13-04-2007, 11:23 PM
To Answer Stitch - Pikachu can be caught in the Safari Zone - In the south west and the south east.

Ed your thinking of Chansey i think. Personally i wouldn't catch it here - the Mystery Cave where you catch Mewtwo is the best location for CHansey. Ultra Ball should do the trick when its on low health and asleep.

Fall.
13-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Answer to all your problems..

Buy an action reply or a gameshark Like me

Stitch
13-04-2007, 11:29 PM
Answer to all your problems..

Buy an action reply or a gameshark Like me

I've got Xploder SP :D I just use it to get unlimited master balls so i dont have any problems catching pokemon.

Fall.
13-04-2007, 11:31 PM
well if you have an action reply or something like that you can enter a code for the pokemon you want so you wont ask how to catch those pokemon..

example you enter Jirachi's code and you will find Jirachi in the wild.

Nemo
13-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Ok well of all the pokemon games, which ones can u get mewtwo in and how?

Fall.
13-04-2007, 11:36 PM
do you have an action replay?

Energizer
14-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Ultra Ball should do the trick when its on low health and asleep.

aparently pokeball's work best lol. or master balls if you clone.

Roboevil
14-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Ola kala, what about this, both my level 12 Charmander and Squirtle have been traded from my Pokémon Silver, of which they were originally traded from my Pokémon red. I'm currently in Cherrygrove and only have the Zephyr badge. Why are they disobeying me? It's not because I have the wrong badges because my level 16 Totadile is fine, I assume it's relevant to the trade. Will they not obey until the time capsule is open or something?

Fall.
14-04-2007, 12:35 AM
Off topic: love your avatar Robo.

Roboevil
14-04-2007, 12:38 AM
Off topic: love your avatar Robo.

Lol, thanks.

3d
14-04-2007, 01:19 AM
well if you have an action reply or something like that you can enter a code for the pokemon you want so you wont ask how to catch those pokemon..

example you enter Jirachi's code and you will find Jirachi in the wild.
yes i did that a few times with other unaccessable pokemon but i admit does ruin the fun in it a bit action replays ftw though tbh

Ola kala, what about this, both my level 12 Charmander and Squirtle have been traded from my Pokémon Silver, of which they were originally traded from my Pokémon red. I'm currently in Cherrygrove and only have the Zephyr badge. Why are they disobeying me? It's not because I have the wrong badges because my level 16 Totadile is fine, I assume it's relevant to the trade. Will they not obey until the time capsule is open or something?
simple enough the Zephyr badge description doesnt have a saying saying what level pokemon obey up to therefore any traded pokemon you have got will disobey you until you have the other badge

Ok well of all the pokemon games, which ones can u get mewtwo in and how?
im bored ill reply :P

red/blue/yellow = beat elite four go to cerulean city go in cave approach mewtwo

gold/silver = trade from red/blue/yellow

Fire red/leaf green = beat elite 4 go to cerulean city and aproach mewtwo

ruby/sapphire = trade from fire red/leaf green

emerald = same as above

Ed.
14-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Wow thats cool how much it cost?

User43
14-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Thanks Proudfoot - You answered those questions well, and as far as i can see correctly.

3d
14-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Wow thats cool how much it cost?
diamond and pearl ? well in game they are 29.99 each but obviously they will do a bundle for cheaper always do :P

Thanks Proudfoot - You answered those questions well, and as far as i can see correctly.
yus i r great ?

PaulMacC
14-04-2007, 02:51 PM
Both games if ordered from USA cost £42 including P&P :) saving you £28 pounds.

Oni
14-04-2007, 04:59 PM
yes i did that a few times with other unaccessable pokemon but i admit does ruin the fun in it a bit action replays ftw though tbh

simple enough the Zephyr badge description doesnt have a saying saying what level pokemon obey up to therefore any traded pokemon you have got will disobey you until you have the other badge

im bored ill reply :P

red/blue/yellow = beat elite four go to cerulean city go in cave approach mewtwo

gold/silver = trade from red/blue/yellow

Fire red/leaf green = beat elite 4 go to cerulean city and aproach mewtwo

ruby/sapphire = trade from fire red/leaf green

emerald = same as above
AHA you s**k
Diamond/Pearl = Trade from ruby, sapphire or emerald after the national pokedex has been obtained and you visit the pal park.

3d
14-04-2007, 05:22 PM
AHA you s**k
Diamond/Pearl = Trade from ruby, sapphire or emerald after the national pokedex has been obtained and you visit the pal park.
... sorry ?

explain bit more you just said i suck... its not censored so lol @ you

Oni
14-04-2007, 05:42 PM
... sorry ?

explain bit more you just said i suck... its not censored so lol @ you
Basically you didnt include diamond/pearl and he said all of the pokemon games.

---MOHAMMAD---
14-04-2007, 05:47 PM
HOW DO I CATCH MEW?
I HERD IT'S PROPER RARE

Jazza
14-04-2007, 05:52 PM
HOW DO I CATCH MEW?
I HERD IT'S PROPER RARE

You can only usually get it by cheating or going to a nintendo convention and having it installed in your game

Stitch
14-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Yeah i read how to catch it on yellow somewhere ages ago i'll try find it

Edit:
Yellow/Red/Blue - http://www.princeton.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/mewglitch.html
FireRed/LeafGreen - http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_catch_Mew_in_Pokemon_FireRed
Emerald - http://www.kidzworld.com/article/5794-pokemon-emerald-game-cheat-catching-mew-and-climbing

I've only tested the Yellow/Red/Blue one and i know the one for Ruby/Sapphire one is fake so i didnt post it it says beat elite four 10 times :rolleyes:

Energizer
14-04-2007, 06:29 PM
I've got like 20 lvl 100 mews :D

3d
14-04-2007, 06:44 PM
HOW DO I CATCH MEW?
I HERD IT'S PROPER RARE
hi jew, available with nintendo events and action replay/gamesharks

Basically you didnt include diamond/pearl and he said all of the pokemon games.
because diamond and pearl arent *Removed* released it europe yet ! *Removed* sake stop correcting me when your failing at it

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Further edited by Catzsy (Further Super Moderator): Please do not say 'hi jew'
in this fashion not only is it inappropraite but is bordering on racism.

Sly
14-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Hi on pokemon leaf green and fire red iv got every pokemon in the game except magmar where can i get it because it just aint apearing on the island 1 volcanoe place.

3d
14-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Hi on pokemon leaf green and fire red iv got every pokemon in the game except magmar where can i get it because it just aint apearing on the island 1 volcanoe place.
only acessable through leaf green m8

paradox
14-04-2007, 08:38 PM
Where can i get charzard on Pokemon Emerald?

3d
14-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Where can i get charzard on Pokemon Emerald?
tradeable from fire red / leaf green

womanizer
17-04-2007, 12:59 PM
where can I order pokemon pearl when i comes out in america.

3d
17-04-2007, 01:38 PM
where can I order pokemon pearl when i comes out in america.
22nd april

http://www.gamestop.com/productmerch.asp?groupid=665 choose want you want

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!