PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for DM? + a question

Nemo
14-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Anyone on Kilrogg server up for DM?? Lol.. also a question:

As im a mage, well i want a hat but what lvl can i get my first hat?? or anything for my head?? Thanks +rep for that ;D (Btw im lvl 23 so if u say where from thanks)

3d
14-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Anyone on Kilrogg server up for DM?? Lol.. also a question:

As im a mage, well i want a hat but what lvl can i get my first hat?? or anything for my head?? Thanks +rep for that ;D (Btw im lvl 23 so if u say where from thanks)
lol better off asking on wow tbh
about the hat if you got engineering you can get hats at level 1 but need certain skill in engineering to wear them

you can also get the lucky fishing hat which has 15 stam but as your not a twink i dont see point in wasting your time for it you can get um

Axel
14-04-2007, 04:33 PM
I have my Tiger Eye Goggles at level 10, level 12 now though.

I might come with you to DM as I need the Blackened Defias Leather set.

Nemo
14-04-2007, 04:54 PM
lol better off asking on wow tbh
about the hat if you got engineering you can get hats at level 1 but need certain skill in engineering to wear them

you can also get the lucky fishing hat which has 15 stam but as your not a twink i dont see point in wasting your time for it you can get umIf twink means your main char, then it is my twink lol! and i dont do engineering =[

Axel
14-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Twink is a char you have with all the best armour, weapons etc, and is level 19 usually, and used especially for BattleGrounds.

3d
14-04-2007, 05:20 PM
If twink means your main char, then it is my twink lol! and i dont do engineering =[
nah twinks mean get the best armor and weapons for your level so in WSG a level 19 with best armor and weapons is a twink

Nemo
14-04-2007, 05:32 PM
well i try to be a twink O.o

Nemo
14-04-2007, 06:09 PM
sorry for double post, is there a site where i can find out the best things for my lvl?

Crimson
15-04-2007, 06:23 AM
Mage + Twink = ehm, no.

:D Be a level 29 BGer, mages arn't really twinks. Twinks are like high level's alts who have like crusador on each of their weapons D: Usually 19/29.
19 - Rogue, Warrior [sometimes]
29 - Hunter, Warrior, rogue

:Jamie
15-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Mage + Twink = ehm, no.

:D Be a level 29 BGer, mages arn't really twinks. Twinks are like high level's alts who have like crusador on each of their weapons D: Usually 19/29.
19 - Rogue, Warrior [sometimes]
29 - Hunter, Warrior, rogue

Ye seeing as its your first char dont bother being a twink ;)

Check the AH Nemo and see whats hats you got there, only good ones I know are from engineering as when my mage was low lvl there wasnt many good hats in the AH

mat64
15-04-2007, 11:37 AM
At level 19 the best twinks are Rogues, Hunters and Warriors. I've seen people try other classes but at that level you don't have anywhere near enough abilities to be able to do anything against the stronger twink classes. At 29 everything can change, Mages, Warlock ect all start to be come a stronger class and are able to twink although still not a popular choice. But don't forget twinking isn't limited to just these brackets, Everytime someone will decide to make a twink in one of the high brackets as it's more fun with more spells and abilities especially if your one of the classes that dosn't gain alot until your into your 20's.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!