PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Shauna.
26-04-2005, 09:45 PM
Omg, Help me, I want my own advar so bad, and I have one in mind.. so I saved it as PNG and in paint, and then I tredd to upload it but It won't work. PLEASE HELP!!

RedStratocas
26-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Well is it too big? That is probly the problem. It has to be 60x100.

Seacat
26-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Hello Shauna. :)

First of all how big is your avatar? If the image is more than 60x100 then that's a reason why it won't upload. Also make sure the image doesn't exceed 29.3 KB in size, though if it's saved as a .png it shouldn't!

If you have uploaded the image and it just isn't working then make sure you don't have 'Do not use an avatar' selected.. :)

If you're not sure how big the image is then upload it somewhere (search photobucket or imageshack on Google) and send me the link through a private message and I'll tell you if it's too big.

Thanks - Seacat

Mentor
26-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Or without uploading, just right click the image, go to propitys, and select the summary tab, which will give u all the sizing info, on the genral one it aslo displays your file size.

as long as the dimentions of the image are smaller or equal to 60x100 its ok. If not its to big and u will probly have to resize "/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!