PDA

View Full Version : Some wild poking

Sly
14-04-2007, 09:05 PM
Ye me n sean were fighting this lvl 126
http://www.****************/uploads/32d66322bd.png (http://www.****************)
Then sean got owned so was up to me ta kill im
http://www.****************/uploads/9522f0a765.png (http://www.****************)

[Jay]
14-04-2007, 09:49 PM
no wai you kill a 126 pfttt
theres only one person that killed a 126 thats me yes now not to go into to much detail but it was a sunday aftrenoon and i came home from a hard days playing out i was tired so i went on runescape i logged on typing my name jay 2k6 and my pass --------- i went to the nearest bank which was edgville which is right above barbarian village east of the monistary south of ardugone west of castle wars i looked and i saw i had a hammer a chisel a knife a tinder box a herb a coin a arrow a bow a sword a dds and monks rob then bam it hit me yes a ball thrown by my brother right on the head as well anywas i decided to go pking yes pking where u go into this wierd place where other noob can attack u so i went in slowly and went to the 13 tele switched it on and went to 19 switched it on and went to 49.6 switched it on and when to 9.2 switched it on again and kapow lvl 50 i walked around but there was no one apart from some big thing which nearly killed me its was purple dono what it was though so i carried on walking and kapow yes another ball thrown at my head by my brotherd anywas i started wallking around again and there she/he was a lvl 126 i was like omfgggg i better run but then i thought no wai i am a man i will fight so we started fighting he spec me 00 i spec him 29 21 he spec me 0 0 i spec him 21 28 he spec me 0 0 i spec him 23 21 he spec me 0 0 and then bang out of no where it was unbilavable 0 0 by me yes i was shocked but happy so we carried on fighting and after about 7 minutes and 59 second and 64 minisecond and 32 miniminisecond i killed him with a devistating 1.

And thats the story of my killing a lvl 126 now i know that was very brief so if u wanted in a bit more detail feal free to pm me thankyou

Scriptermone
14-04-2007, 09:53 PM
theres only one person that killed a 126 thats me yes now not to go into to much detail but it was a sunday aftrenoon and i came home from a hard days playing out i was tired so i went on runescape i logged on typing my name jay 2k6 and my pass --------- i went to the nearest bank which was edgville which is right above barbarian village east of the monistary south of ardugone west of castle wars i looked and i saw i had a hammer a chisel a knife a tinder box a herb a coin a arrow a bow a sword a dds and monks rob then bam it hit me yes a ball thrown by my brother right on the head as well anywas i decided to go pking yes pking where u go into this wierd place where other noob can attack u so i went in slowly and went to the 13 tele switched it on and went to 19 switched it on and went to 49.6 switched it on and when to 9.2 switched it on again and kapow lvl 50 i walked around but there was no one apart from some big thing which nearly killed me its was purple dono what it was though so i carried on walking and kapow yes another ball thrown at my head by my brotherd anywas i started wallking around again and there she/he was a lvl 126 i was like omfgggg i better run but then i thought no wai i am a man i will fight so we started fighting he spec me 00 i spec him 29 21 he spec me 0 0 i spec him 21 28 he spec me 0 0 i spec him 23 21 he spec me 0 0 and then bang out of no where it was unbilavable 0 0 by me yes i was shocked but happy so we carried on fighting and after about 7 minutes and 59 second and 64 minisecond and 32 miniminisecond i killed him with a devistating 1.

And thats the story of my killing a lvl 126 now i know that was very brief so if u wanted in a bit more detail feal free to pm me thankyou

I lol'd.

that was funny.

Hoax
14-04-2007, 10:25 PM
wow dark screen much?

Sly
14-04-2007, 11:03 PM

I lolol`d

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!