Ed.
15-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Say im using Radio DjPanel v3
When setting my variables it tells me i need to put this in:

$dbhost = "localhost"; //Database Host

What do i put in local host?

Mentor
15-04-2007, 09:29 AM
Just leave it as localhost, you only really need to change that if your Database is hosted on a diffent server.

Matt.
15-04-2007, 09:29 AM
You don't need to edit that :). Just leave it as localhost.

CJ-real
15-04-2007, 09:45 AM
Yes you do, sometimes, you need to change it to the name of your SQL database host. You should ask them what you need to connect to:

e.g. with freehostia you need to use "sqldb14.freehostia.com".

Also, why didn't you tell me in the PM what you were trying to do, instead of posting noob comments in size 6, and not answering my question when I'm trying to HELP you!

Ed.
15-04-2007, 09:48 AM
ive done it all dw

Jst need to know how to embedd a online radio in windows media player!

CJ-real
15-04-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm not helping you, you don't say thanks, you dont do what we say when we are trying to help, and you dont post a result.

AND you post it all newbie, and think I am able to reply to the PM's which you sent to waste my time.

AND you think you have priority for help over all the people, screaming HELP HELP HELP, URGENT everywhere, sending PM's and everything.

DO IT YOURSELF.

Ed.
15-04-2007, 09:53 AM
I have done now :D thanks for the help

phpme
16-04-2007, 03:35 AM
YEH only edit:

//set local variables
$dbhost = "LOCALHOST"; //Database Host
$dbuser = "DBUSER"; //Database User
$dbpass = "DBPASS"; //Database Password
$dbname = "DBNAME"; //Database Name

- EDIT whats in caps

PappaLou
18-04-2007, 10:10 PM
I'm not helping you, you don't say thanks, you dont do what we say when we are trying to help, and you dont post a result.

AND you post it all newbie, and think I am able to reply to the PM's which you sent to waste my time.

AND you think you have priority for help over all the people, screaming HELP HELP HELP, URGENT everywhere, sending PM's and everything.

DO IT YOURSELF.

Shut up complaining just because you don't get thanked, welcome to the real world.

Mr Macro
18-04-2007, 10:54 PM
YEH only edit:

//set local variables
$dbhost = "LOCALHOST"; //Database Host
$dbuser = "DBUSER"; //Database User
$dbpass = "DBPASS"; //Database Password
$dbname = "DBNAME"; //Database Name

- EDIT whats in caps

Well duh... if it says Set the local variables your not just going to do nothing are you...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!