15-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Its well silly , like why would you ever need more than 1 needle :s

Vito2O1
15-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Its well silly , like why would you ever need more than 1 needle :s

Incase your player needs acupuncture?

Humoured
15-04-2007, 11:53 AM
incase the giant mole in falador holes puts one out your screen dont go dark..

Mr Macro
15-04-2007, 11:54 AM

Wah i don't get it ?

Vito2O1
15-04-2007, 11:54 AM

Wha.... i don't get you =]

Sly
15-04-2007, 11:56 AM

wha i dont get ya

--ss--
15-04-2007, 12:14 PM
So people can wonder why they are stacble , while wondering they dont do anything so a day of their members is wasted and you will have to re buy making them rich.

I think he's talkuing about thoose holes in fally park where you dig and you fall in

Humoured
15-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Yer the holes in fally park you dig in them and you need a light source down there and the giant mole down there puts your light out alot, and if you have no light source down there you screen go's black. So if you have a few lit candles you can go without your screen going black.

Sly
15-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Yer the holes in fally park you dig in them and you need a light source down there and the giant mole down there puts your light out alot, and if you have no light source down there you screen go's black. So if you have a few lit candles you can go without your screen going black.

but i said needles

Orangeesh
15-04-2007, 03:28 PM

Looool k
but whats that got to do with needles????

Vito2O1
15-04-2007, 05:52 PM

This one is scary.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!