PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live

mnbvjifhgtge
15-04-2007, 12:20 PM
Does Xbox Live have anything like Sonys ******ed DNAS thing? I've had enough with it on the ps2 and i want to get a 360

Mr Macro
15-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Plug the 360 into the router, make a account, play games, simple :)

mnbvjifhgtge
16-04-2007, 10:24 AM
thats what people said about the ps2 :rolleyes:

Neil
16-04-2007, 10:49 AM
thats what people said about the ps2 :rolleyes:

Lol, 360 is really VERY simple, all you do is plug it in and make an account

Havoc_Generator
16-04-2007, 11:05 AM
my 10 year old cousin did it.

Pyroka
16-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Dude, if you've got wireless you've got it easy. Get a wireless adaptor for about 60 quid, plug it into the back of the xbox 360 and just test connection: Done. It's so much easier with wireless. Wired is about the same difficulty too (easy), just get a ethernet cable (RJ45blahblah, I dunno the actual name) and plug it into your router. I've got Wanadoo Wireless but it's still got ports for LAN cables. I just plug it in and ka-done.

Make sure you have GOLD MEMBERSHIP as that is how you play against other people. 1 year costs 40 quid in most shops. <3

Neil
16-04-2007, 12:47 PM
Dude, if you've got wireless you've got it easy. Get a wireless adaptor for about 60 quid, plug it into the back of the xbox 360 and just test connection: Done. It's so much easier with wireless. Wired is about the same difficulty too (easy), just get a ethernet cable (RJ45blahblah, I dunno the actual name) and plug it into your router. I've got Wanadoo Wireless but it's still got ports for LAN cables. I just plug it in and ka-done.

Make sure you have GOLD MEMBERSHIP as that is how you play against other people. 1 year costs 40 quid in most shops. <3

Wired is actually easier :P I use wired, all you need to do with that is make a safe way for it to travel from network hub or your computer to the xbox, and the network cable comes with the console, quite a long one aswell xD

mnbvjifhgtge
16-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Yeah i've been looking at gold membership and that, and i've been using stuff long enough to know the pains of wireless connections, for instance i have a crap wifi signal in my room. The main worry for me was the DNAS ***** sony palms off as a good thing :rolleyes: ty for all the help (cant give rep so youll have to put up with a warm fuzzy feeling something about spreading it)

summer
17-04-2007, 08:06 PM
xbox live is pretty flawless. microsoft consoles have always been famed for having the best online play.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!