PDA

View Full Version : Callie?

MrCorny
15-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Is it just me or has there been loads of fuss about callie lately? Theres been rooms saying 'We Want Callie Back'...

Carlos
15-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Ione and Jibbi > Callie

UnderGROUND
15-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Muffin > Habbo

CrazyColaist
15-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Leerm > Habbo

Its because (honest) she was a better h/m than chris (Sorry chris tbh)

Decode
15-04-2007, 06:23 PM
hmm > why is callie banned?

brandon
15-04-2007, 06:24 PM
why > all of this?

imo ione was the best

Barkseh2131
15-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Callie was banned because she resigned from Sulake and when Habbo staff resign or get fired their accounts that they had staff permissions on get banned so they cannot cause any harm.

Shawnstra
17-04-2007, 09:05 AM
The managers get worse and worse. I mean although Chris is trying his best, he just doesn't feel the same.

Boo-
17-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Ione was definately the best I'd say Jibbi was good aswell, I think its just Hotel Managers just can't compare to the standard of Ione or Jibbi because they were so good.

Jordy
17-04-2007, 08:01 PM
Everyone (This is general not at you Boo-) just loves Ione because she gave out thrones but barely anyone was actually there when she was.

Scottâ„¢
17-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Callie sucked tbh. :S

DJ-Louis
17-04-2007, 08:11 PM
who the hell is chris lmao i aint played habbo since callie was hm lmao

Leprachaun--X
17-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Callie was banned because she resigned from Sulake and when Habbo staff resign or get fired their accounts that they had staff permissions on get banned so they cannot cause any harm.

Thats partly true but its also the fact that they will no longer have the protection the would of had as staff for their account so it would be very easy for someone to hack Callie and pretend to be her and ask fo furni.

Juch
17-04-2007, 09:08 PM
who the hell is chris lmao i aint played habbo since callie was hm lmao
Chris is "Lost_Witness" - the current habbo uk hm ;)

asher_
17-04-2007, 09:34 PM
i love how the office staff try to sugar coat the reason for staff leaving.
callie was forced to resign because she was selling super rares on ebay, and splitting the money with another user - needless to say, all her accounts were permed.

i'd ignore all the brainwashed kids on here who say callie left on her own accord.

womanizer
17-04-2007, 09:58 PM
I love callie. She was the best :']

Carlos
17-04-2007, 10:01 PM
ione = "aww u cute lil habbo! here have some furni!"
jibbi = "lets all play games and have fun!"
callie = "you brown nose me and you get special treatment!"
chris = "k"

Kieeran
17-04-2007, 10:06 PM
callie was forced to resign because she was selling super rares on ebay, and splitting the money with another user - needless to say, all her accounts were permed.

i'd ignore all the brainwashed kids on here who say callie left on her own accord.

I knew something had happened regarding outside of Habbo causing her to 'losing' her job. & are you Asher off Habbo? If so. Long time no speak aye? You may remember me as mongole-hehe lololol

Jordy
18-04-2007, 06:27 AM

Finally someone who believes it along with me!

Boo-
18-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Everyone (This is general not at you Boo-) just loves Ione because she gave out thrones but barely anyone was actually there when she was.

( Not arguing back ;] )

I started playing habbo when Ione was the manager (not on the account im on now) and to be honest she was an ok manager - I received the throne, holoboy and samover aswell and at the time they were worth nothing and just traded as pretty much as a norm furni because everyone had one - I see what your saying though people may only like her now because she originally gave them out.

Callie was an ok manager but I prefer the older ones.

User43
18-04-2007, 08:45 AM
I wasn't around with Ione but Ione sounds the best.

I joined when Callie was manager but Callie released good new rares, where as lost witness just releases recolors and re releases stuff like the Gold Pillow - big mistake.

Only good thing Lost_Witness has done is the new HC collection.

DCeption
18-04-2007, 08:46 AM
I dont see why so many people think Ione was that great a manager :S She didnt do a great ammount of events. I liked Jibbi she was good. And Callie was also a good HM in my view but meh.

Jordy
18-04-2007, 03:19 PM

I joined when Callie was manager but Callie released good new rares, where as lost witness just releases recolors and re releases stuff like the Gold Pillow - big mistake.

Unfortunately Sulake demand he releases recolours and it was Sulake who released new HC collection. All he does is write the news reports about the rares I guess and the quests which Sulake tell him to do. Unlike Callie who made up her own quests, and the council etc.

CrazyColaist
18-04-2007, 03:19 PM

It isnt the hotel mangers who decide what comes in and out its sulake decion.

and yes I think callie got fired for selling super rares. But. thats only partly of her firement. she quitted.

Meticulous
18-04-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm kinda oblivious to all of this Callie stuff.
I only realised that she wasn't there anymore about a month ago ;P
Do we have any proof that she was selling super rares on ebay? It doesn't really sound like the type of thing she'd do. But of course I don't know her do I..
I thought L_W and Callie were the same person?
Well this is just confusing.

Yggdrasill
18-04-2007, 04:18 PM
have you heard she's been loosing a lot of weight recently - msn tells all!

Ashhizzle
18-04-2007, 04:34 PM
have you heard she's been loosing a lot of weight recently - msn tells all!
thats funny isn't it. No.

Yggdrasill
18-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Splashings, not as funny as to know how you used to suck up to many different staff members, and used to be.. such a safety freak?!

Ashhizzle
18-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Splashings, not as funny as to know how you used to suck up to many different staff members, and used to be.. such a safety freak?!
concidering the only member of staff i've spoken to is Chris, no.

Yggdrasill
18-04-2007, 04:52 PM
:rolleyes: revise that.

And you didn't just suck up to habbo staff. heh. safety freak, to.

Ashhizzle
18-04-2007, 04:54 PM
:rolleyes: revise that.

And you didn't just suck up to habbo staff. heh. safety freak, to.
Your pathetic attempt to get me laughed at for being a 'Safety freak' Failed. Like you.

Jordy
18-04-2007, 04:55 PM
I'm kinda oblivious to all of this Callie stuff.
I only realised that she wasn't there anymore about a month ago ;P
Do we have any proof that she was selling super rares on ebay? It doesn't really sound like the type of thing she'd do. But of course I don't know her do I..
I thought L_W and Callie were the same person?
Well this is just confusing.

From what I heard Sulake watch habbo auctions on ebay and this ebayer seemed to regularly sell supers for a lot of money so they took it into their own hands. Sulake win the auction, and use logs to see who donated the furni they purchased, it would be Callie's clone, then then can see by her IP and that she's trasferred supers from her account. Clever eh? If it's true that is :P

Yggdrasill
18-04-2007, 05:06 PM
[quote=Your pathetic attempt to get me laughed at for being a 'Safety freak' Failed. Like you.]

I was just implying a few facts, you seem to have forgotten. and like me? how pathetic, and how untrue.

Ashhizzle
18-04-2007, 05:17 PM
[quote=Your pathetic attempt to get me laughed at for being a 'Safety freak' Failed. Like you.]

I was just implying a few facts, you seem to have forgotten. and like me? how pathetic, and how untrue.

You can't even use the quote button/Tags, so give up.

Eckuii
18-04-2007, 05:56 PM
From what I know, everyone likes Ione because she gave out thrones, samavors and holopods, I havent heard of great quests/guests she had on Habbo before, or any other step in the right direction that she took Habbo :S.

Jibbi, she planned events and never turned up, everyone didnt like her at one point. She didnt get guests, and she didnt release many rares (Which was good).

Callie - Gave out all the rares, didnt turn up for some events, brought out some versions that messed up stacking.

Lost_Witness - does alot of events, gets guests, tries his best to please people. Puts rares in the catalogue.

Overall I think Lost_Witness is the best hotel manager at the moment :s.

Ed.
18-04-2007, 06:00 PM
the only probvlem with Lost_witness is re-realising super rares!

MrCorny
18-04-2007, 06:16 PM
the only probvlem with Lost_witness is re-realising super rares!

Yeah lol.

Ed.
18-04-2007, 06:20 PM
even if he released like a recolour of a dragon or a pillow lol

or even a screen or marquee or SLEEPING BAG

it would be better!

Meticulous
21-04-2007, 12:13 PM
From what I heard Sulake watch habbo auctions on ebay and this ebayer seemed to regularly sell supers for a lot of money so they took it into their own hands. Sulake win the auction, and use logs to see who donated the furni they purchased, it would be Callie's clone, then then can see by her IP and that she's trasferred supers from her account. Clever eh? If it's true that is :P

Oh that it quite clever ;D
-----
Why is the word Callie big and red? Hm?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!