PDA

View Full Version : Linkin park street team

mangle
15-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Don't know whether I should post in the music section or not but i'll post it here. Anyone know what they do or what they're all about?
Considering joining you see and would like mroe info.

Mr.Sam
15-04-2007, 07:28 PM
street teams usually put posters up - hand out flyers and advertise mostly - add people to the email list.

and they tend to get free merchandise and tickets.

Don't know whether I should post in the music section or not but i'll post it here. Anyone know what they do or what they're all about?

samsaBEAR
15-04-2007, 08:39 PM
why dont you go to their site?

FlyingJesus
15-04-2007, 09:57 PM
You're 14... you might not be old enough to join mate.

paradox
16-04-2007, 07:28 AM
you're 14

LeftForDead
16-04-2007, 07:47 AM
You're 14... you might not be old enough to join mate.
thats ussally the min age to join, im on a few like, emotive clothing, loserkids, macbeths, atticus, just a few like but its rather fun:)
loserkids have got to be the most generous they give u like £20 tops for handing out a few hundred flyers which is pretty good, only thing is you need to goto alot of gigs

paradox
16-04-2007, 07:48 AM
thats ussally the min age to join, im on a few like, emotive clothing, loserkids, macbeths, atticus, just a few like but its rather fun:)
loserkids have got to be the most generous they give u like £20 tops for handing out a few hundred flyers which is pretty good, only thing is you need to goto alot of gigs
oh fair enough

note : 6,000th post

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!