PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War: Annex mode

Pyroka
15-04-2007, 11:08 PM
Hey guys, for those of you who own Gears of war (aka the most coolest game ever made), what would you say about the new game mode 'Annex'? If you don't know it already or don't own Gears; It's a king of the hill style mode which involves you pinning down a certain place for 60 seconds, making sure that no-one else takes over it. You have respawns and it's been known to be called the 'Halo king of the hill mode'.

Any thoughts? I think it's bloody great, especially since you can get respawns. Earlier this week I got around 30-35 kills in one round. xD

Neil
15-04-2007, 11:46 PM
This was posted already and Gears of War isn't even close to the greatest game ever made :rolleyes:

Pyroka
15-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Note neil, 'Coolest game ever made'. :P I personally think either Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time or Super mario 64 are the best games ever made. Ever. :) I did try searching the forums and I didn't see anything of the sort either unless it was some title like 'OMGZ I LOVE DIS...' xD Meh I'll close it if you think I should.. Oh, no VIP. Bugger.

Neil
15-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Note neil, 'Coolest game ever made'. :P I personally think either Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time or Super mario 64 are the best games ever made. Ever. :) I did try searching the forums and I didn't see anything of the sort either unless it was some title like 'OMGZ I LOVE DIS...' xD Meh I'll close it if you think I should.. Oh, no VIP. Bugger.

Notice I didn't quote, if you think Zelda OOT or Super Mario 64 re the best games ever made why did you say GoW was? :rolleyes:

And yea it was posted with some stupid title but you know what would of also been good? Browsing the recent topics, always works

Pyroka
15-04-2007, 11:53 PM
I will shoot you Neil :P I said that it's one of the coolest games, not the greatest o_O Sure Gears is a good game and probably a highlight on the Xbox 360 but it won't match games like Halo 3.. Good idea I guess, sorry. I think letting this thread die out would be best.

Azul
16-04-2007, 09:13 AM
I think GOW is one of the best games ever, so what? My opinion.

On the Annex mode it's good fun, but still doesn't beat Execution for me. Glad to see you cannot get Seriously... in the game mode too.

Neil
16-04-2007, 09:30 AM
I think GOW is one of the best games ever, so what? My opinion.

On the Annex mode it's good fun, but still doesn't beat Execution for me. Glad to see you cannot get Seriously... in the game mode too.

He didn't state it like an opinion he stated it like a fact

Minstrels
16-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Only bad thing about the Annex mode is that kills and things dont count as it is so easy to get kills. At first I thought it was a great way to get the how ever many kills online achievment :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!