PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 BETA participants

Pyroka
15-04-2007, 11:11 PM
Hey guys, just a little thread that could prove handy through the coming months of Halo 3 goodness. It'd be helpful if anyone who is participating in the Halo 3 BETA, post their gamertag here so that it can be used in future reference for a good game of killing in a mongoose! :P My gamertag is Pyroka159 and I should be participating in the BETA, depending on one of the two competitions I've won, gives me a code. You can never tell with Bungie..

If you've got either a code, crackdown or live in america and did that 'rule of three' program and have been confirmed as through to the BETA, post! :)

Appreciated if someone would sticky this thread.. <3

GoldenMerc
15-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Hey guys, just a little thread that could prove handy through the coming months of Halo 3 goodness. It'd be helpful if anyone who is participating in the Halo 3 BETA, post their gamertag here so that it can be used in future reference for a good game of killing in a mongoose! :P My gamertag is Pyroka159 and I should be participating in the BETA, depending on one of the two competitions I've won, gives me a code. You can never tell with Bungie..

If you've got either a code, crackdown or live in america and did that 'rule of three' program and have been confirmed as through to the BETA, post! :)

Appreciated if someone would sticky this thread.. <3

I realy want to be a beta tester :'(
So if you own crackdown you get it?
Ross

Neil
15-04-2007, 11:45 PM
I realy want to be a beta tester :'(
So if you own crackdown you get it?
Ross

Yep, just buy it then on the 16th May you can download the beta test :P

Pyroka
15-04-2007, 11:50 PM
More or less, yeah Neil got it spot on. :P Most of the codes are going now so they'll be hard to find really. If I do get two codes then I may give one away as I've said before. <3

Neil
15-04-2007, 11:52 PM
More or less, yeah Neil got it spot on. :P Most of the codes are going now so they'll be hard to find really. If I do get two codes then I may give one away as I've said before. <3

I'm pretty sure that the only way to get into the beta now is to buy Crackdown, I'm sure Bungie finished handing out codes ages ago

Pyroka
15-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Yeah the only way you can get into BETA is crackdown really, just I entered a few competitions, thus the codes I should be recieving soooon! :)

Neil
15-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Yeah the only way you can get into BETA is crackdown really, just I entered a few competitions, thus the codes I should be recieving soooon! :)

Those them fansite competitions?

Pyroka
16-04-2007, 12:00 AM
Yeah, entered ALOT of them and won 2 of them.. Hopefully I should be getting one soon, if not two since I registered them under different emails; They'll get me on the gamertags though.. Hopefully Bungie won't give a damn.

Neil
16-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Yeah, entered ALOT of them and won 2 of them.. Hopefully I should be getting one soon, if not two since I registered them under different emails; They'll get me on the gamertags though.. Hopefully Bungie won't give a damn.

I don't think Bungie care :P as long as the beta test shows big numbers for them I think they're happy, but I tell you, as soon as the beta is out it'll be the number one played xbox game until they end beta, there is hundreds of thousands of people waiting for the 16th and tbh I wouldn't be surprised if you'll search for a game and get in within seconds

Pyroka
16-04-2007, 12:08 AM
Yep agreed on that one, once BETA comes out then you will no longer be able to get a gears lobby, TDU will become a desert island & well, all games will go into retirement mode.

Neil
16-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Yep agreed on that one, once BETA comes out then you will no longer be able to get a gears lobby, TDU will become a desert island & well, all games will go into retirement mode.

Apart from the poor suckers that don't wanna buy Crackdown or never got a code :P

Pyroka
16-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Yeah, we'll just laugh at them. Losers. <3

CrazyColaist
17-04-2007, 04:00 PM
O_o tis gay :'[ i love halo 3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!