PDA

View Full Version : Moderator Suggestion

R
16-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Just a suggestion, i think distad should be the moderator of the Goals & Achievements forum, for obvious reasons, but if you do take this into consideration i would change the forum to just "Goals", not "Achievements" if you get me.

Thanks, Ryan.

Thread Closed by Dan (Assistant Forum Manager): Please do not make pointless threads, if you have any suggestions please trying pming ---MAD---

Youheard
16-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Try PMing --Mad-- about it.

I'm sure he'll find your suggestion as funny as I did. Which isn't very funny at all may I add.

R
16-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Try PMing --Mad-- about it.

I'm sure he'll find your suggestion as funny as I did. Which isn't very funny at all may I add.
Alrighted contacted him said he will think about it. :)

Scouse
16-04-2007, 06:24 PM
didnt you leave??

Youheard
16-04-2007, 06:26 PM
didnt you leave??

Unfortunately not no.

If he already is thinking about it why make a suggestion thread? :S

R
16-04-2007, 06:26 PM
didnt you leave??
Yar, but i considered it and thought i must make distad the moderator of the goals forum :)

:Jamie
16-04-2007, 06:28 PM
And you fail.

R
16-04-2007, 06:28 PM
And you fail.
You fail at life get out my thread pls :)

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude toward other members, thanks :).

Youheard
16-04-2007, 06:30 PM
You fail at life get out my thread pls :)

Ironic coming from someone who has to cheat at a MMORPG.

R
16-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Ironic coming from someone who has to cheat at a MMORPG.
I dont have to, i just do it cause i can..?

Least i dont waste my life getin 90 wc man u must have a lot of spare time on your hands, get out more :)

Youheard
16-04-2007, 06:34 PM

Least i dont waste my life getin 90 wc man u must have a lot of spare time on your hands, get out more :)

Haha you're funny and I'm 94 Woodcutting man for your information.

R
16-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Sorry wasted more of your life then.

Youheard
16-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Sorry wasted more of your life then.

In your opinion maybe, as it has taken me like 4 months to get this level I can't be spending that much time on the pc a day but then again, you're Ryan the amazing boy who gets really mad when he loses his pixel whip, so I guess you're right.

R
16-04-2007, 06:39 PM
In your opinion maybe, as it has taken me like 4 months to get this level I can't be spending that much time on the pc a day but then again, you're Ryan the amazing boy who gets really mad when he loses his pixel whip, so I guess you're right.
itsa nice to meet you.

Test:Tube:Baby
16-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Lol @ this thread :rolleyes:

Neil
16-04-2007, 06:49 PM

That's quite funny, you have 84 magic, may not be quite as high as his WCing but it takes about the same time as WCing is a lot faster to train than magic is, if he hasn't got a life and needs to get out more then really so do you?

Havoc_Generator
16-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Yeeeee and you can mod the leaving forum..........................

http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=635

R
16-04-2007, 06:52 PM
That's quite funny, you have 84 magic, may not be quite as high as his WCing but it takes about the same time as WCing is a lot faster to train than magic is, if he hasn't got a life and needs to get out more then really so do you?
Nah i dont i just autoed for mine soz to ruin your day.

Also: Magic, good idea might contact mad again thnx for the suggestion.

edit: its 86 magic fyi, almost 87 xoxox

Havoc_Generator
16-04-2007, 06:52 PM

edit: its 86 magic fyi, almost 87 xoxox

Its ok mate i like helping children in need.

R
16-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Its ok mate i like helping children in need.
thats very good of u hope u get far in life with ur charity work. *cough* *REMOVED* *cough*

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the Forum filter / be rude toward other members, thanks :).

Havoc_Generator
16-04-2007, 06:55 PM
thats very good of u hope u get far in life with ur charity work. *cough* reetard *cough*

So helping charity's is ******ed, yer i do donate must mean im ******ed, why can't everyone be like ryan.

Neil
16-04-2007, 06:56 PM

edit: its 86 magic fyi, almost 87 xoxox Was that meant to make it easier on yourself?

Autoing is lame, you can't play a game as simple as RS? Wow...Someone needs to learn basic things like clicking on one thing then another, was that hard? Ohhh did you tele to cammy or something?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!