- Where did they come from
- Any solid proof they'll remain super
- Would you rather have a Dragon, or 40T

Tbh
17-04-2007, 08:34 AM
only 1 thing i can answer there id rather the 40T =]

Cwmbran
17-04-2007, 12:25 PM
- Amount in the Hotel - I'm unsure on the amout. Not alot about 5? But I really do have no idea.

- Where did they come from - Was given out by a member of staff or a competition again I'm unsure.

- Any solid proof they'll remain super - None, they could release any super at any time just like the gold pillow, but I believe they released that because of the scripters that could change the colour of furnis in the trade box gold pillows were used the most.

- Would you rather have a Dragon, or 40T - 40T Price is more secure. ;)

Kieeran
17-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Hippy has/had like 3.

Immenseman
17-04-2007, 01:10 PM
I thought hippy deleted some or something.
- Amount in the Hotel - Not entirely sure.
- Where did they come from - It says on the habbox page they were given as prizes in the 'habbo explorer' competition.
- Any solid proof they'll remain super - Nope.
- Would you rather have a Dragon, or 40T - Personally i'd have the 40t.

-:Undertaker:-
17-04-2007, 05:31 PM
- Amount in the Hotel - 2 - 15

- Where did they come from - Funky Fridays and staff friends.

- Any solid proof they'll remain super - I don't think there is, but it's unlikely Habbo will make another Dragon a normal rare.

- Would you rather have a Dragon, or 40T - Oooo maybe 40T then buy 2 Purple Dragons for 20T each you could :P I'd probs buy a Petal Floor and Blue Birdbaths <3

Kardan
17-04-2007, 05:33 PM
- Amount in the Hotel - Not sure, 20ish?
- Where did they come from - Explore competition gave out one, funky fridays and given out by staff were probably the others
- Any solid proof they'll remain super - Nope.
- Would you rather have a Dragon, or 40T - I'd have the dragon.

Elkaa
17-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Cheers for that.

The White Smoke Machine, I presume there is only one of them, owned by (the now permed) Telux?

Kardan
17-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Cheers for that.

The White Smoke Machine, I presume there is only one of them, owned by (the now permed) Telux?

He got 2 houred, he's unbanned now.

Energizer
17-04-2007, 05:43 PM
i'd rather have dragon, dno bout the rest.

Mr.Sam
17-04-2007, 05:47 PM
n!ckg did have one.

There was/are 2 in circulation.

Cheers for that.

TopManTim
17-04-2007, 06:07 PM
-Well one purple dragon was given out in a newsie comp a few weeks ago. I think there's around 10 all together, when evolution was around he had 5-7 at one point then he left and sold them all I think. Hippy had 7(I think) and claimed to have deleteed them all exept one(again I'm unsure).
-Not sure where they came from.
-Habbo could release any super at any time like they have done with the silver and gold pillows, green dragon and probably lots more that I don't know about.
-Purple dragon for me :)

About the white smoke machine N!ckG has one in his white smoke trade place and I'm unsure about the other one.

Lost-Shark
18-04-2007, 06:59 PM
- Amount in the Hotel - Around 5
- Where did they come from - Habbo Explorer Competition
- Any solid proof they'll remain super - There is only few of these so they aren't ripping many people off. They could do.. But then again they would get a few people very annoyed.
- Would you rather have a Dragon, or 40T - Personally I would have 40 T :P

Sharpsterz
18-04-2007, 08:24 PM
permed preeminence has one purple and 2 gold drags Lol

Nick-
18-04-2007, 09:19 PM
n!ckg did have one.

There was/are 2 in circulation.
Hes right, i dont show it off often but i do have the other one :)

le harry
22-04-2007, 07:26 AM
Preeminence has 2 golds and a purple in his second room :). It's passed though ;) Selling the pass for 2hcs!

They are going to be released soon, garantee it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!