PDA

View Full Version : 9 webpage designers... what do they do?

Buggy
27-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Ive noticed you have hired 9 webpage designers, but i cant belive that they all do things on habbox (im sure your all good at what you do, and no offence to you). So my question is, what are they doing?

Also, 6 game designers, and only 2 games on the site. And all the games designers listed on your staff page dont even have games on it, only kaboom who isnt listed. So what do they do?

Now heres the bit where you might think im a jerk.

I have experiance with html, css, javascript, php, mysql and can usually find out about other languages easily aswell. I think habbox deserves a new layout and new features, and i'd be willing to help if you needed it. Im currently working on a website called d-buggy.com which is a rather large project if i say so myself, mostly driven by php and mysql, and i can show you it if you want to see it (but its in an alpha stage and a little unstable). But i can show you my other 2 sites,

www.graemes-site.co.uk (may not work due to incomplete server move) and
www.graemessims.co.uk

Im not really asking for a job (well i am, but its not the main reason i posted), i just want habbox to get a new layout. Its a great site, and the current layout is old and has been modified so many times that it finally needs a new complete layout. If you any help, im willing to offer as much as i can, but i have a lot of time taken up by d-buggy just now.

umm, so 2 questions and a request... reply please :)

A::N::G::E::L
27-04-2005, 06:43 PM
I can't answer the 2 questions for you, but I can tell you that I think it's great that you're willing to help! :D

Infrontation
27-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Habbox has a good classic un-complicated layout and its good at that i believe.

Buggy
27-04-2005, 06:52 PM
Habbox has a good classic un-complicated layout and its good at that i believe.

yes, but it doesnt stand out anymore. It has the same dull colours as every other site and big thick borders

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!