PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Diamond Cheat?

Myzas
18-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey, will there be a cheat on pokemon diamond where you can get like 100 rare candies or sumthing? Coz i know thats the only cheat Ill use when ive completed the game, to you know, get my pokemon to level 100 <3

Neil
18-04-2007, 03:32 PM
I haven't heard about rare candy cheats but I did here about a glitch that you can surf through the doors of one of the elite four rooms and you'll get to islands that have all event pokemon on and you can catch them xD

Myzas
18-04-2007, 03:34 PM
All i want are rare candies lol :) I wna get all pokemon including the old pokemon, put them in order in my storage, and have them all to lvl 100 =D

3d
18-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Hey, will there be a cheat on pokemon diamond where you can get like 100 rare candies or sumthing? Coz i know thats the only cheat Ill use when ive completed the game, to you know, get my pokemon to level 100 <3
but then all your satst will be b0llocks

ontopic go buy a AR

Oni
18-04-2007, 03:55 PM
I haven't heard about rare candy cheats but I did here about a glitch that you can surf through the doors of one of the elite four rooms and you'll get to islands that have all event pokemon on and you can catch them xD
I have them darkrai etc it works, didnt want to do elite 4 tho.

Ellis.
18-04-2007, 08:39 PM
If you wanna multiply the amount of items you have, just use gameshark/action replay :P

But I heard there were 2 glitches that get you 2 secret event pokemon (Darkrai, Shaymi) but if you mess up, it screws up your game completely.

Surprisingly, many people replied to that particular thread with success.

Speeder
19-04-2007, 01:43 PM
I haven't heard about rare candy cheats but I did here about a glitch that you can surf through the doors of one of the elite four rooms and you'll get to islands that have all event pokemon on and you can catch them xDon US and EU games it has been fixed :(:(

Neil
19-04-2007, 02:06 PM
on US and EU games it has been fixed :(:(

Yea I did hear they will be fixing it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!