PDA

View Full Version : Release 14

Jeremy680
18-04-2007, 05:06 PM
Hi there. I work for Sulake LTD at Sulake Headquarters in Helsinki, Finland. I am one of many English staff working at Sulake Headquarters in Helsinki, and have lived in Helsinki for about two years now. I do not wish to go into detail about what I do at Sulake as that could reveal my identity thus losing my job and getting in some serious trouble.

Now, my point. Release/Version 14 is currently in development. Release 14 will have many new features. These will include:

A new Habbo Club subscription, "Habbo Club Plus." This name is not yet confirmed but is likely to be called this. Extra features are not confirmed yet but there will be new items of clothing.
The new subscription will cost double the credits that the regular Habbo Club costs.
You will be able to buy "Gold Habbo Club" without having to wait 13 months. A price for this has not been confirmed but is likely to be 50% more than regular Habbo Club.
There will be a new game, bumper cars. The aim of the game is to knock all the other cars off the "arena." Details on this game are sketchy as development has only recently started.
There will be cars that you can buy from the catalogue. These do not move around your room, nor can you drive them but will act like a chair or sofa. Double clicking the car will turn it's headlights on/off. These come in various different colours. 4 people can sit in them. (2 in the back and 2 in the front.) Sulake were working on allowing you to drive them but development was stopped in the early stages.
You will be able to buy roads and pavements. These will act like rugs.
There will be more new furniture but they have not yet gone into development. These may include new televisions, speaker systems to go along with the release 13 "Trax," computers, trampolines, new beds, "Habbo" posters, kitchen equipment and brick walls (room dividers.) These are some of the ideas that have been put forward and the chosen furniture is scheduled to begin development in Late June or July.
All hotel views may change completely on all hotels. They might all become 3D and will have changing weather. It may also change from day to night depending on the hotel's time zone. Sulake are currently speculating about this due to compatibility issues that some users may have with their computers.
All your navigation buttons (purse, console, navigator buttons etc) will all change. These are in development now.
There will be about 10 new clothes for Habbo Club Plus members and about 3 or 5 for regular Habbo Club members (and "Gold Habbo Club" members.) These may include glasses, hair accessories and jewelery.
There will be at least one new pet. Parrots are currently being worked on but may not be the final decision for the new pet.
Lag and hotel capacity will be upgraded massively allowing 20,000 players on at once with little (if not any) lag.
Release dates for Release 14 is Late January, 2008 for the Finnish Hotel and February, March or even April for other hotels.They are the main features. Now, I suppose your main questions and comments are "Why are you telling us this?" or "You don't work for Sulake!"

The reason I am telling you this is because Sulake has cut my wages by more than half! Tomorrow I am handing in my resignation with satisfaction.

I will not be replying to any of comments nor looking at them.

Goodbye.

Closed by Mr.Sam (Forum Moderator) Nice try :)

Ed.
18-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Hmmm I wonder whether this is real or not!

Jordy
18-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Yeah and I'm father christmas!

They're more dreams than reality of your business lol. Cutting wages by half, yeah like? Most adults are mature by now.

Atleast provide proof your Habbo Staff, perm ban the account katie.pricejorda then I'll be laughing!

Plus they usually release 2 versions in a year. 1 in later winter and 1 in late summer. So I expect V14 will first crop up in August/July

Ed.
18-04-2007, 05:10 PM
when is V13 coming ? talking about releases

Moozo
18-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Lol @ u. This isnt true. And you said you wouldnt reveal your identity cos youd get sacked and then say ur resigning anyway? lolol

Lerf
18-04-2007, 05:12 PM
I do not wish to go into detail about what I do at Sulake as that could reveal my identity thus losing my job and getting in some serious trouble.
The reason I am telling you this is because Sulake has cut my wages by more than half! Tomorrow I am handing in my resignation with satisfaction.Something doesn't add up here :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!