PDA

View Full Version : Phonecall home from school 10 Minutes ago

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 06:42 PM
=\

Absences, Yup, We all skived but my School cares to much, Now they want my parents too ring the person In charge of ' Registers ' 'Ann Noodle'
They gave my Dad the number to phone, and he jotted it down on a newspaper, what shall i do?

Help! Thanks Love ya babes x ;)

Nixt
18-04-2007, 06:43 PM
Stop truanting?

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Thing is, Im on a police agreement not to skive and i have =\ shall i deny it?

Or....Throw the newspaper away?

edible
18-04-2007, 06:44 PM
It's your fault for skipping school..you'll suffer the consequences now (and in the long run)

beth
18-04-2007, 06:46 PM
haha noob.
go to school and then you'll realise why i'm laughing at your comical amusement at skipping school {:

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Tbh i Think i should Deniy it....Mabey just say i was either in head of year or was late to the class or registration ?

-----------------------------------EDIT-------------------------------------------------
School sucks :P

Axel
18-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Gawd, as good as Runescape is, no need to miss school for it.

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Gawd, as good as Runescape is, no need to miss school for it.
Thanks for your help, Please someone give some USFULL advice to get me outta trouble -.-

Axel
18-04-2007, 06:53 PM
I just did give useful advice, cut down your playing time and keep it outside school hours, education is more impotant than a game.

Blue
18-04-2007, 06:54 PM
get rid of newspaper and run away?
or deny it and blame it on the teacher not being able to hear you say ur name of something like that?

or just rewind time and never do it in the first place?

dirrty
18-04-2007, 06:54 PM
you dont deserve to get out of trouble. you shouldnt have skived in the first place.

you deserve to get done.

Sly
18-04-2007, 06:55 PM
Why skive? You want to end up working in a supermarket all your life, or worse, mcdonalds.

Yeah, school is crap I agree but I go just for the sake of getting a decent education to get me a job.

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 06:56 PM
get rid of newspaper and run away?
or deny it and blame it on the teacher not being able to hear you say ur name of something like that?

or just rewind time and never do it in the first place?

Finally some good advice* Unlike some people

What would you suggest out of them 2?

Sly
18-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Finally some good advice* Unlike some people

What would you suggest out of them 2?

No, that's just what you wanted to hear. Take the consequences.

Axel
18-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Well if you can't accept my advice then you must be mega addicted... have fun in your bad job I guess.

Blue
18-04-2007, 06:58 PM
rewind time

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 06:59 PM
you dont deserve to get out of trouble. you shouldnt have skived in the first place.

you deserve to get done.
Yeah but.....I cba to get done in....

Why skive? You want to end up working in a supermarket all your life, or worse, mcdonalds.

Yeah, school is crap I agree but I go just for the sake of getting a decent education to get me a job.

Dude im in year 8, Year 8 is nothing tbh... year 9-11 are the ones that matter.

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Well if you can't accept my advice then you must be mega addicted... have fun in your bad job I guess.
Im 13 -.-.-.-.-.-

I dont skive and go home playing on runescape, Unlike you i have freinds to skive with'

2hd.
18-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Dude im in year 8, Year 8 is nothing tbh...

oh, so that means you're one of the little annoying truanters that just get on everyone's nerves. Just own up and go to school? I doubt your parents are going to forget?

Matt.
18-04-2007, 07:01 PM
I would say don't throw the news paper away. Learn from your mistake and try not to skip any more lessons.

Mr.Sam
18-04-2007, 07:02 PM
In life you have to take the consequences.
It's not one big game.

alexxxxx
18-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Im 13 -.-.-.-.-.-

I dont skive and go home playing on runescape, Unlike you i have freinds to skive with'

woah, you sound well cool. i'd love to be your friend.

Grow up mate. Life isn't a game. Even if you think year 8 isn't important, it really is.

Mr.Sam
18-04-2007, 07:03 PM
Heh great minds think alike ^_^
Posted seconds after each other :P

In life you have to take the consequences.
It's not one big game.

;3402870']woah, you sound well cool. i'd love to be your friend.

Grow up mate. Life isn't a game. Even if you think year 8 isn't important, it really is.

edible
18-04-2007, 07:03 PM
tbh, if your just gonna say that's Blue's advice is good advice, you really must be an idiot, skiving school is only gonna effect your life. What he said is what you wanna hear. GCSEs, Year 9 SATs, Exams, Mocks, A Levels...etc (Or whatever your doing) They are rather important things. They have a lot of effect on you.

Your just a moron to skive school in the first place, Like Connor said, I'd doubt you'd want to be working in McDonalds for 20 years when your older.
Get your act together mate, and get to school, it may suck, but it's a big thing in life, you should realise that.

I hope you suffer the consequences. You deserve to cos it's your fault anyway.

(I know I probably made no sense then, but pah i dont give a damn) :}

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 07:05 PM
tbh, if your just gonna say that's Blue's advice is good advice, you really must be an idiot, skiving school is only gonna effect your life. What he said is what you wanna hear. GCSEs, Year 9 SATs, Exams, Mocks, A Levels...etc (Or whatever your doing) They are rather important things. They have a lot of effect on you.

Your just a moron to skive school in the first place, Like Connor said, I'd doubt you'd want to be working in McDonalds for 20 years when your older.
Get your act together mate, and get to school, it may suck, but it's a big thing in life, you should realise that.

I hope you suffer the consequences. You deserve to cos it's your fault anyway.

(I know I probably made no sense then, but pah i dont give a damn) :}
All off topic -.-

well....shall i deny it? or just screw up the newspaper?

Axel
18-04-2007, 07:05 PM
Im 13 -.-.-.-.-.-

The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have it... own up mate.

edible
18-04-2007, 07:07 PM
All off topic -.-

well....shall i deny it? or just screw up the newspaper?
it's not off topic.
you've asked for advice.
i gave it.

I doubt you even bothered to read it..:rolleyes:

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 07:08 PM
The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have it... own up mate.

You would deny it, your only saying own up to make you sound like a good person....come on, seriously skived like 20 times... in 1 term you wouldnt say that

Liberation
18-04-2007, 07:08 PM
You deserve to suffer the consiquences. I mean, what the hell is the point in doing that? What do you achieve in 'skiving' off school eh? You say year 8 isnt important, where do you expect to learn all the things you learn this year? All those things you are suppost to be learning while your off you will not know in exams and tests etc. Just go back to school

Axel
18-04-2007, 07:10 PM
You would deny it, your only saying own up to make you sound like a good person....come on, seriously skived like 20 times... in 1 term you wouldnt say that

No I wouldn't say that, skiving 20 times rofl.. you got issues. 20 times is like 1/12 of the school year, that's alot of school you're missing.

Mr.Sam
18-04-2007, 07:10 PM
only 20 times..:rolleyes:

Just take the consequences.
Your a wimp for looking for the easy route out, The register is a legal document - you can not run from it and hope everyone will forget.

edible
18-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Stop making digs or w/e at him. :@
20 in 1 term, that's alot, im only ever off 4/5 times a term, thats cos im either SICK, performing, or I have authorised absence.

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 07:11 PM
I dont skive everyday -.-
Right this is what im going to do,

No i havent been skiving,since i had the agreement with the police i havent been skiving,

Liberation
18-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Its on the register, how do you expect to get out of it...? Cant really say you were in the year office for 20 days while the register was taken

Sly
18-04-2007, 07:13 PM

Year 8 doesn't matter? Year 9 is going over alot of stuff you've learnt from previous years, including year 8. If you don't do well in your year 8 end on year exams you'll be in low sets which will stop you from fufilling your potential. Every year of school matters, some years are more important, some are not.

I hate school, used to think about skiving, but if I did, it was only last lesson RE (we don't learn anything). And I regret even doing that, but I took the consequences. You should do the same.

It's called taking responsibility for your actions.

Also, you're saying we don't skive because we have no friends to do it with, your friends and you are trying to show off, wow missing a few lessons / day off school, you're bad...

edible
18-04-2007, 07:13 PM
also, fyi, sam made a big point.

when you finish school, you get your attendance record, it's kept aswell, when you apply for jobs they will see your attendance record and that can actually determine whether you get the job sometimes, cos if you aint got good attendance, they mightn't hire you.

also - you didnt state what you were gonna do..

Kardan
18-04-2007, 07:14 PM

Well if you miss year 8 you're not going to do too well in year 9...

Mr.Sam
18-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Btw if you do not attend a certain % of the school year your parents will be fined and could go to prison.

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Maccy D's Init?

Mr.Sam
18-04-2007, 07:16 PM
They might even give you a star on your badge.

Maccy D's Init?

edible
18-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Btw if you do not attend a certain % of the school year your parents will be fined and could go to prison.
That's actually true.
I remember when I was in year 6 (Along time ago LOL) that there was this boy who never came into school, that happened to his mum. He only came into school about 3 days in 3 weeks..

Kardan
Maccy D's Init?

I know a person that skived school all the time...
He was refused a job at McDonalds...

H4xm3
Well tbh my dad dont giv a *Removed* Hes just sleeping on the sofa per-usual,

Hmm mums gunna go APE,ill just stick to what im saying

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) : Please do not avoid the filter.

Ed.
18-04-2007, 07:18 PM
if you want advice just change one of the nmbers!

Youheard
18-04-2007, 07:19 PM
Have you even began to think about the trouble this may land your parents in? Parents have gone to prison because of their children truanting.

How would you cope with that on your conscience?

Sly
Well tbh my dad dont giv a sh*t, Hes just sleeping on the sofa per-usual,

Close this thread then, you know what you're going to do, but you expected us to go "cor bad guy, 20 skives in a term"

Kardan
Am I the only one that's hoping his mum views his page history and sees this thread?

edible
18-04-2007, 07:20 PM
Well tbh my dad dont giv a sh*t, Hes just sleeping on the sofa per-usual,

bit lazy then..:rolleyes:
and if you knew your mums gonna go ape in the first place..why do it?

also - by skiving school, it doesnt make you cool, it doesnt make you smarter, it just makes you a failure..

have fun working in Maccy D's..:rolleyes:

Ed.
18-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Do you think his mum really knows how to look on Habbox at what he has posted lol?

Caution
18-04-2007, 07:22 PM
tbh, theres not much point telling this guy how he's going to fail, as.. by the looks of it, you don't care about your future and how well you're going to do.:S

face it.

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Have you even began to think about the trouble this may land your parents in? Parents have gone to prison because of their children truanting.

How would you cope with that on your conscience?

Wont happen, Just get a detenchion for every lesson i have skived, But ill deny it.... -.-

Am I the only one that's hoping his mum views his page history and sees this thread?
Password protected. :)

bit lazy then..:rolleyes:
and if you knew your mums gonna go ape in the first place..why do it?

also - by skiving school, it doesnt make you cool, it doesnt make you smarter, it just makes you a failure..

have fun working in Maccy D's..:rolleyes:

Will do :D

Kardan
Do you think his mum really knows how to look on Habbox at what he has posted lol?

Well I don't think clicking a link saying 'Phonecall from school' isn't that hard.

Mentor
People smart enough to get by without haveing to attend most the classes are smart enough to come up with a decent excuse. Since you cant do the latter, you obviously cant do the former, so it really works itself out to indicate you really shouldnt be skipping classes.

Mr.Sam
18-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Go to school and they teach you how to spell!

Wont happen, Just get a detenchion for every lesson i have skived, But ill deny it.... -.-

Sly
18-04-2007, 07:25 PM
You don't deserve a place at your school.

And grow up.

Lmao Sam.

Youheard
18-04-2007, 07:26 PM

Yes and denying it is really going to work when there are reigsters to prove you weren't there. The raw facts are what count in a court case, not a denial. That's called purgery, so you'll get in trouble for that aswell :D

brandon
18-04-2007, 07:33 PM
you done the crime u pay the time babe

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 07:33 PM
111 G3T 4W4Y \/\/1T|-| 1T I |<N0W 1 \/\/1LL

:alexxTURNER
18-04-2007, 07:34 PM
Firstly, your an idiot for skiving in the first place.
Secondly, you say it won't happen that your parents won't go to prision or a fine for you skiving, um get it into your head that IT WILL happen if you keep skiving nearly every day. If you keep skiving you won't even get a job at mcdonalds, they won't hire you because you probably won't even come to work, so they'll refuse you.
You say year 8 isn't important. Every year in your school is important.
Year 7,8 and 9 are ALL in your year nine sats, EVERYTHING you learn in those 3 years goes into your year 9 sats. So if you don't pay attention you'll fail your year 9 sats, be in the bottom groups for your GCSE's and the highest grade you'll be able to get is a C I think.
So basically. Your an idiot. Go back to school and stop skiving.

One of these times you won't get away with it, and you'll get caught and you'll get kicked out of school. Also, just own up because if you actually get caught, you'll have more of a chance of getting kicked out of school than if you own up.

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Yeah i know *Removed* appens's Mostly to me.
Yeah Going AWOL Init Blad
Life Izit xD

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

18-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Yeah i know shiz appens's Mostly to me.
Yeah Going AWOL Init Blad
Life Izit xD

You probably don't even skive, you probably made
this thread to look BIG N ARD TO SHOW THT UR A BIG ARD
YR 8 INIT BLAD.

Caution
18-04-2007, 07:40 PM
it literally confuses me why you're ignoring these people, do you want a crap job in the future..:S

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 07:41 PM
You probably don't even skive, you probably made
this thread to look BIG N ARD TO SHOW THT UR A BIG ARD
YR 8 INIT BLAD.

Nope no lie..... -.-

18-04-2007, 07:41 PM
it literally confuses me why you're ignoring these people, do you want a crap job in the future..:S

CAUSE E WANTS 2 LUK BIG N ARD BLAD.
Rofl, he's an idiot and he wants attention for skiving and
being a rebel.

Caution
18-04-2007, 07:42 PM
it's just making him look like a failure anyway.

dirrty
18-04-2007, 07:44 PM
you seriously need to use your brain. if you carry on skiving, you will get caught and you wont only get a detention. when your parents get done, it will be your fault.

have fun with rubbish qualifications and a crap job!

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 07:45 PM
Dont Belive me?
Ring David cox on *Removed*

Or your Mother on - 999
or your Yanky Mum on - 911

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): The mobile number has been removed as a safety precaution. Thx:)

Liberation
18-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Its hardley clever doing it, and are you doing it so people think your 'Big'. I mean, your not, your stupid. End of.

Caution
18-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Dont Belive me?
Ring David cox on -07725698514
Or your Mother on - 999
or your Yanky Mum on - 911
believe*

go to english classes and you'll know how to spell.

H4xm3
18-04-2007, 07:47 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter or be so rude to others.

Mr.Sam
18-04-2007, 07:48 PM
why are your school ringing you at 7:30?

office hours end before 5.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!